Chapter 3

In the upcoming days, Madara found himself awestruck by Ur. This woman could go head to head with him, not in a fight but in a conversation. Something no one besides Hashirama and Izuna could have done. And regardless of his superior power, she didn't back down and still hit him and yelled at him whenever she was upset with him. For some reason, Madara found this quite the attractive quality in Ur.

A few days later, Madara and Ur returned to their training grounds. The two of them were currently having a sparring match, despite Madara claiming it was utterly pointless. Ur would have none of it and began attacking him.

Ice Make: Rose Garden!

Ur unleashed her mightiest ice spell, sending a vast wave of gigantic roses with their thorny vines. Madara stared at the ice rose garden growing and surrounding him, and it reminded him a little of Hashirama's Deep Forest Emergence jutsu. Madara cracked a smirk, having the perfect counter to this.

Wood Style: Deep Forest Emergence!

Tree roots emerged from the snowy ground, growing into gigantic trees. Trees that clashed with Ur's ice spell and pushed straight through, shredding away Ur's ice rose garden. Madara dispersed the growing forest, not to harm Ur. Now they were surrounded by the wood, making it look like they were in a stadium of sorts. "Had enough?" Madara crossed his arms, seeing Ur was clearly out of breath.

"N-Not yet!" Ur claimed, her magic power nearly depleted as they had been going at it for three hours. Ur was clearly outmatched here; Madara was in a league of his own. Madara hadn't even sweated since the fight started.

"You can't even make me sweat; what hopes do you have of defeating me?" Madara hadn't even moved from where he currently was standing since the start of their match. But Ur refused to surrender, she threw one attack at him right after the other. Her persistence was admirable, but utterly pointless when faced with the power of a man who had killed thousands.

Ur's determination to prove Madara wrong led to an unexpected turn of events. As she pushed herself against him, they both lost their balance and tumbled down a snowy hill together. Their descent ended in a pile of snow at the bottom.

Madara, while quite surprised, managed to shield Ur from the impact by using his body as a cushion to prevent her from getting injured. As the snow settled around them, Madara and Ur found themselves in an unusual situation, lying in the snow together.

Madara sighed, still a bit bewildered by the unexpected turn of events, and looked at Ur. "You are an odd one, aren't you?"

Ur chuckled, her face inches away from Madara's. "I've been called worse. But I'm not done with you, Mr. Uchiha."

The atmosphere between them was unlike anything Madara had experienced in a long time. The fiery determination of Ur was slowly chipping away at his stoic exterior.

Madara grunts as Ur lands on top of him after they've finished rolling. She growls angrily as she locks her gaze on his lifeless gaze. Ur, on the other hand, is overtaken with emotion and gasps a little. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, she presses her lips against his. Ur felt explosions surrounding them as they kissed, and Madara looked astonished for the first time in a long time. Madara raises his arms slowly, wrapping them around Ur's waist and resuming the kiss. They were embracing with such fervor that they couldn't feel the icy snow beneath them.

Ur then breaks the kiss without saying anything and begins pulling off her jacket and top, leaving her in her black bra. Then she lovingly presses her body against his, continuing their intense kiss. Her soft bouncing chest pressed up against his armor, which she quickly removed by severing the strap that held the armor together with an ice sword. Madara did not object, and they continued as if they were wild beasts, with no concern in the world.