- § chapter 1 § -

Kaleia -

I was sitting outback and I was waiting for them to open the door for me so I can go inside and get dressed .

They taking to long! I said like hurry the fuck up damn I continued then I was thinking about going back home .

As i was walking to my car I heard my name being called but i didn't pay it no mind until the last call .

SexyD!! SexyD! SexyD!!!! Then I turned around and saw this pretty stem with curly hair and she was wearing a matching sweatshirt with the pants to match it .

And she looked good asf ngl then she started talking to me and I couldn't really hear her because I was zoned out .

Hello! Love! She said oh sorry I was zoned out I replied why you outside by yourself it's cold out here love she continued oh I was just waiting for them to open the door for me .

You don't gotta wait outside in the cold love you can just knock and I'll let your sexy ass inside the building she replied an the way she was talking had me wet ASF .

Ok and thank you I said then I started walking to the back so I could get dressed to go on stage (she's a stripper btw) .

As I was finishing up my hair I couldn't find my son's necklace with his name on it and I was bout to cryy eyes out frl or I was finna hurt someone .

WHERE THE FUCK IS NY SON NECKLACE WITH HIS NAME ON IT SPEAK THE FUCK UP BEFORE ONE OF Y'ALL GET SMACKED I said and then some girls started laughing .

What's so fucking funny bitch 1 2 & 3 because I'll pop anyone of y'all don't fucking play with me I'll go ham on y'all asses now speak the fuck up before I hurt one of y'all .

Then one of them walked to the trash and grabbed it and it was broke and cut up I was mad ASF because I worked hard to get this and provide for my son and this right here was the last straw .

Bitch it's just a fake bracelet that ain't real silver it ain't from Johnny Dane your broke you look nasty and fishy hoe!! .

Then I punched that bitch dead in her face then dragged her and I then got on top of her and started punching her back to back nonstop until someone pulled me off of her .

Time skip -

I was standing in the owners office and was waiting for her to walk in until I saw the girl from earlier who let me in  she owned this club no way! I yelled in my head .

Hello! Ma!! Then I looked at her because she started talking to me and I was so zoned out because of her she looked good her lips looked kisses her aura looked good ASF .

Yes I  said what was that about you can't be fighting we could get kicked off and I can't own no clubs arou- I don't give a fuck she should've had done it .

Ok I understand but you could've given her a strike or something you can't be fighting we could get- I don't care if one of them says something slick to me I'ma go off and who gone stop me .

Then she starts walking toward me and she starts talking who you are talking to and cutting off love she said you the fuck then she gripped my neck and looked me in my eyes .

Ouu that eye contact made me soaking wet like the ocean and it's something about this eye contact right here that turned me on .

Then our lips connected and the kiss was passionate and sloppy and I love them type of kisses it makes me wanna do some things but I took it slow .

Then she starts touching my body and then she rips off my outfit and motions me to lay on the table and I did .

She starts to take off her shirt and she then kisses me from the top to the bottom and she then rubs my areola and moans start to escape out of my mouth .

You like that don't you ma she said and that made me even wetter that voice and it'll do some things to me especially her  voice .

Y- yes!! Then she pulls my leg to her head and she starts to eat me out and a little moans escapes out of my mouth and she starts to grip my boobs as she goes faster .

All you could hear was moans and the table moving and then i was bout to reach my peek and then I moaned loud to were probably someone could hear me .

Im bout to cumm!! I moaned that shit she said I can't I replied try to then I couldn't  hold it no more I had to let it out please! I moaned let out she said and my juices fell out and she licked me clean .

She then flipped me over and starts to thrust into me fast and my moans got louder and louder .

Mhm!! Fuck!! You feel so good on my member ma!! She said in my ear and she kept going then she gripped my neck and started kissing me .

She then grips my boob with one hand and puts her other hand on my neck and kisses me as to try to not have me thinking about the pain .

Fuck!! Daddy!! I moaned as she kept going and all you could hear was clapping snd the table moving back and forth .

Time skip -

I woke up and realized i wasn't in my bed i was in someone else and so I got up and I looked around to make sure I wasn't tripping because sometimes I do .

You sleep good someone said to me and all I felt was cold hands wrapped around me and I got a little scared ahh! Your hands are cold .

Oh sorry ma but you hungry? She asked yeh I replied as she picked me up and gave me a kiss I was mad because why not a tounge kiss why a peck .

I then got down and walked away because I was mad ma what's wrong? Nothing I replied then she came up to me and looked me in my eyes .

What the fuck is wrong ma! You aint give me no real kiss I replied then she gripped my neck and tounge kissed me and it was sloppy ASF and that's what I like .

But nah you gotta get dressed I'll get you some food somewhere near were we going alr so hurry up and put on a outfit she said and then she walked out the door .

_____________________

Do y'all like this chapter?

Do y'all like the characters?

Y'all ready for a new chapter?

Please vote!!

Comment!!