- § chapter 6 § -

Kaleia pov -

I was sitting on the stool waiting for me to be called on stage I heard someone tryna talk to me .

Umm yes I said what's your name sexy he said to me and I got disgusted he wasn't that cute but he wasn't ugly still no he was giving weird vibes .

He then asked me if I wanted to dance and I said sure not to be mean but something was making me feel weird and I don't know if it was him or what but it was something .

We then went to the backroom and I started dancing on him he then started touching me and I didn't like it so i told jim to move .

He didn't move and I pushed him off me then he took off my clothes along with his and I was screaming for someone to help me and I saw Ariel and she might help me .

He then starts drilling inside of me without my consent and he grips my boobs and chokes me hard and doesn't stop .

Pl- please stop it hurts I yelled he kept going and then he flipped me over missionary style and started going even faster and it hurt so badly .

Stop!! Please then he choked me harder and he then slapped me and he dragged me to the chair and slapped me with a whip and punched me in the face then drug me out the chair into the floor And left .

All you saw was blood dripping out of me and bruises on my body and I couldn't move my body was sore and aching .

Ariel pov -

I had one of my men rape kaleia because who gave you the right to fuck my girl and get freebies no mam .

I then made him act like he wanted to dance then he was gone rape her and leave her there alone because she deserves it .

You can't just steal kamerie away from me she was mine first and only mine and I'm gonna make sure of that too .

Then I walked away from the area so I don't get caught By anybody because I can't risk loosing my job I already got it for free .

I then walked away and acted like nothing happened .

Ravyn pov -

Have y'all seen kaleia? I asked because she ain't on stage and it's her turn I asked everyone and they said they ain't know and I'm worried .

I looked around the whole club for kaleia and I couldn't find her I was going to ask the owner until I went into this one private am dancing room and Ariel was walking away from .

And I seen her i saw her life less body and I was about to cry so I then called Kent the body gaurd and told him to get kamerie the owner .

What happened she said I don't know i saw Ariel walking away from here and when I walked inside she was like this .

Time skip -

Hospital 3rd pov -

They then put kaleia in a hospital bed and put her in the ambulance truck and they drove her to the hospital .

They then took her to the emergency room
Because she has lost a lot of blood due to her being raped by a unknown man .

They put her in room 308 and they put her under some cords and then they saw that she was waken up and needed to ask her some questions .

Mam? They asked her y- yes she said looking hurt what happened earlier at the club? The hospital woman asked her .

I was dancing with I was giving some man a private dance and as I was dancing he was touching in places I didn't like them when I told him to stop he didn't then he raped me .

Do you know anyone that was there when it happened kamerie asked in a angry tone then kaleia started talking Ariel was near .

Then she tried to give the lady a description of the man but then when she finally did they told the cops so they could the man .

And the only thing on kamerie mind was why was Ariel near and why didn't she help? She said to her self .

They then told her that she's in good condition she will be out of here In 3 days if not a week then they told her that visiting hours were over and she left .

Ariel and Drea pov -

You got her good? Yep I said to drea I had him rape her now she in the hospital and can't come out yet? .

Good now we just gotta get her away from her immediately so we can have her to ourselves she said laughing .

We then wrote a plan a big plan that we was gone do to her to make her leave and never come back and looked over it to make sure it was good then we hid it .

This gone be our biggest on yet Ariel said to drea ofc it will B & D gone get you girl you better ready she said then we dipped each other up and left .

Kamerie pov -

I went to the club the next day and I saw Ariel out there waiting for them to call I then gripped her hair and drugged her to my office .

WHY YOU AINT HELP HER? i asked and she said huh? What are you talking about KALEIA WHY YOU AINT HELP HER WHEN YOU KNEW SHE FELT UNCOMFORTABLE!!I replied .

She deserved it she mumbles under her breath if you don't tell what happened and why you did and who did it with you I'ma hurt you and who ever I think it is I said point my gun to her mouth .

Why is she so important to you anyway like she just a stripper it ain't nothing good about her but shes pretty IG .

I then slapped her across the face with the gun she better then you'll ever be I said I don't miss us it was a mistake and you and me are to never talk again unless it involves business I said .

And she then looked me up and starts to cry why what do she got that I don't kamerie why am I being put on the side just for y'all to be happy she don't matter I do so fuck her and be with me .

Everything and don't use that crying shit on me and then I started having flashbacks about me and her .

Flashback -

Kamerie and Ariel were both drunk and Ariel was throwing it back on kamerie and then one thing let to another .

They were walking into kameries office and she ushers her to strip and she did just that and she then lays ariel down on the table and starts to kiss her body .

Mhm!! Ariel moans as she kisses her from the top to her areola and once she reaches it she starts to eat her out fast .

All you could hear was moans and the table moving thats it no one could here because it was sound proof only they could .

Time skip -

She then bend her over and starts drilling inside her faster and faster then she grips her neck and kisses it leaving hickeys .

She kept going me all you here is moaning and the table moving back and forth and then she gripped her kneck with one hand and her other hand grip her boobs .

Mhm!! Fuck!! Daddy!! She then continues until she's bout to nut and she slips it out of her and she gets pushed on the chair and Ariel starts to ride .

Next thing you know she woke up to naked Ariel on her and then she realized she fucked up badly !! .

What's wrong Ariel asked you gotta get dressed and you gotta go and dont come back wym she replies .

Did we fuck last night?then Ariel says yes and then she tells the girl to get dressed she's taking her back to her house

Flashback over -

But no buts just get out my office or tell me what actually happened yesterday she said then Ariel was left speechless .

________________

Do y'all like the characters?

Thoughts on Ariel and Drea?

Thought on the chapter?

Y'all ready for more chapters?

Comment vote

1399 words!