- § chapter 5 § -

Kamerie pov -

I was woken up out of my sleep to text messages from a lot of people but then one caught my eye .

Ohman: they let them niggas steal half of our shit bruh come quick!!

I instantly was finna leave to go handle my business I tried to move but then I realized I had love with me fuck!! .

Ayy love I bout to leave and I'll be right back alr where you going? She asked me as I was putting on my clothes .

To the trap to handle something right quick and I'll be right back I said then she got out of the bed  and all I could do was stare .

She looked good when she woke up and I was finna let her know to ma you look good ASF no I don't but thank you then I gripped her neck and gave her a kiss goodbye .

Kaleia pov -

I was bored And I wanted my pussy ate but  chocolate was already gone so I then played some music then I put my hands inside my underwear .

Mhm!! Fuuckk!! I moaned as I rubbed myself then as I was about to continue I got a call on my phone from my baby daddy my son's father .

- incoming call from mybabydaddy -

Uhh I answered it mad because he just interrupted me playing with myself shit!! Then I looked at the camera .

Yes!! I said to the camera then my anger When away when I saw my son heyy mama baby wyd? .

I twas ewating chawcalet its chocolate buba and why you feeding my son chocolate he gone be pooping!! .

Who you on the phone with Kashan - my  mwommy who is you bitch! I yelled oh I'm Kashan step mom precious .

Oh uht uh this is not bout to happ- what you act like it's a proble- it is I don't know you and I wanna know why you around my son? And he ain't even tell me .

Maybe he doesn't feel like it shit he dont gotta tell you ever little thang if it involves my son he do the fuck and buba go put your clothes I'm picking you up ! Then he runs out the camera .

You ain-

- Hangs up -

I then called an Uber to come pick me up from the hotel and then I was gone pay him extra to pick up my son and take us home .

I then put on my clothes on and my shoes then I texted kamerie that I was leaving the hotel and I won't be there when she comes back .

Kamerie❤️

: I will not be at the hotel when you come back I called an Uber to come get me and it's not about you it's something dealing with my bd ok?

Kamerie: alr ma be safe

:I will

I then walked out the door because the uber was here and y'all I called my sister I didn't really call no Uber I lied to her so she didn't have to give me a ride I don't like using people just for certain stuff that's dumb .

I then got inside her car and told her the exact location to go so she could know because I was pissed .

So what's going on sis she says to me and I looked pissed off because i was .

So tell me why my baby daddy called me while I was giving myself a time and I was mad because it interrupted me .

Then I answered it's just Kashan your nephew my son wanted to talk to me then some bitch gone ask him who he was talking to .

He says his mommy and then I get mad because who is you and why you around my fucking son? .

Then she told me her name which is precious she gone say that she can be around my son and then i said she cant if i aint get informed that you and marquell kashan were dating .

You can't be around my son and then I hung up because I don't know you and you can't be around my son if I don't know you .

So we are going to my baby father's house to get him because why you got a bitch I don't know around him ? .

Kamerie -

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AND WHO LET IT HAPPEN SOMEONE BETTER SPEAK RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!! I yelled .

We told drea to stay here and watch til we came back and then when we came back she wasn't here and then we looked around then they came in after us .

And then we looked at the camera and her dumb ass didn't lock the door when she left and they broke in and took half our shit .

I was so mad I went up to andrea(that's her real name)and slapped  her and I then dragged her and cussed her out .

WHY YOU'RE FUCKING  SLOW ASS LEAVE THE DOOR UNLOCKED AND LEAVE YOU KEY ON THE TABLE WHERE YOU GO? AND TELL THE TRUTH BEFORE IT GETS WORST .

I-I Wa-Was with M-My Friend brook she said you are lying because why is your ass stuttering que go look at the outside camera and man come with me to re up .

Drea pov -

I was sitting in the room putting ice on my bruise and I was still shocked at what happened just now .

She really hit me and my dumb ass couldn't even make up a good lie to save my life fuck! Then I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower .

It was time to get that bitch out of her life and I was gone do it smooth and easy I just gotta think of a plan I said as I was getting in the shower .

Kaleia pov -

We arrived at the house and I got out of the car and knocked on the door and waited until someone answered .

What you doing here im here for my son I said to him why he good no and who is that girl you got around him .

That's my girl Why he said because she was getting mad because my son was on the phone with me and why you ain't tell me you were gone have a bitch around my son .

It ain't that deep kaleia yes it is because I don't know her and I've never met her before and i don't want her around my son  .

Then my son came running into my arms and I started smiling because I miss my little man then I gave him to my sister .

I then walked into the house to grab his diaper bag and I got another message on my phone from that unknown person .

: I'm coming for you bitch so be ready

I then exited out the message and then I walked to his daddy room to get his diaper bag from out of there .

Who are you bitch!! I heard her say then I yelled HIS BABY MOTHER WHO WAS ON THE PHONE!! Why you coming here he couldn't give it to you outside .

Shut up you don't call me no bitch and I'm just coming to get his diaper bag and we are leaving the fuck .

Oh so you the bitch who was in his tapes I was watching you looked stank and ugly she said then she threw water on me and I jumped on the bed .

Then I started punching her in her face back to back  she was gripping my hair and hitting me back then we were broken up and I was dragged out of the house .

DON'T COME BACK TO MY FUCKING HOUSE ONLY IF IT INVOLVES BRINGING KASHAN AND DON'T COME BACK .

I WANT TO DIRTY ASS NIGGA DON'T TEXT ME OR CALL ME UNLESS IT INVOLVES NEEDING YOUR SON HOE i say as i went into my sister car .
______________________

Do y'all like this chapter?

Do y'all like precious?

Do y'all like the characters so far?

Give me Y'all thoughts?