- § chapter 4 § -

Drea pov -

I was sitting in the living room with the gang and I was asking them questions about that girl that be with merie .

Because why she fuck me and then when I want to talk to her again she sticking up for her and she blocked me I thought we was something .

Who that girl that be with merie? I asked and they said they ain't know so I just shrugged it off I was going to find out .

Then ohman started talking she told me that it was just a friend she met at the club she owned that stripped there he said .

You know her name I asked and he said no so I was figure it out and get this but girl away from my bitch instantly .

Ariel.jalissab:wsp?

Me:do you know that girl that be with kamerie?

Ariel.jalissab:umm she dances at the club we strip for why?

Me: because she took my girlfriend away from me ain't in order to get her back we gotta do it the hard way

Ariel.jalissab: count me in ,umm her name is kaleia and shes 22 with a son and her stripper name is sexyyD

Me: thank you I'll text you later with the info?

Ariel.jalissab:alr ttyl

Kaleia pov -

Sis guess what I said to my sister what!! She replied .

You know the girl I was telling you about right? Who? Chocolate? Yess her .

So tell me why when she spot me outside she let me in right and then me and this girl got into it and we fought I won btw .

Then she contronting me in her office I'm cutting her off because I don't want to her that shit then we ended up fucking .

Then the next day we get into a argument on the going to the her trap house and then she leaves me downstairs by myself in the trap house .

Then I go looking for her and tell me why she is giving a bitch head and I confront her and she tells me she can do what she wants because I said we wasn't even dating now we not talking no more .

And I don't know what the fuck to do? Do you at least got her num- .

875********:come outside rq

:Who the fuck is this

875********:the girl who took you home days ago!!

: oh what's your name you never told me

875********: it's kamerie but you can call me whatever you like love and hurry up and come outside!

:alr I'm coming dang

Then when I walk outside I see rose petals leading down to her car and then when I open the car door theres a rose bouquet and chocolate and a necklace with my son name on it .

Oh this is so cute thank you chocolate!! You welcome love she said then she moves the stuff for me so I can get inside the car .

Drea pov - .

Why is she getting in the car with her?I asked ariel umm I don't know she replied .

Well let's go follow her and see because now Happening between at least not on my watch it's not .

I then drove behind them until they made it to there destination once they made it I realized we cant go in there because its a hotel now we're fucked .

Kaleia pov -

We got out the hotel and I get a notification on my phone from 2 people and I went to check .

Sissypooh💕: where you at?

:with chocolate sorry for not telling you and be safe love you

Sissypooh💕: don't do that shit again and ly more big head

Liked by lilsissypooh💗

@Unknownpersodontaskquestions:hey bitch we gone get you next time

Who the fuck is this then I brushed it off and we walked into the building and then she asked for our key car and we got in the elevator .

We went to the 17th floor and we went to this room that was made just for a couple and when I opened the door I saw rose petals guided to the bedroom and the kitchen and I was so happy .

Then I felt her hand go on my neck and she  whispered something in my ear and I started smiling .

I'm sorry for fucking that bitch I was just mad at you ain't that was all I could think of at that moment I'm sorry love .

It's o- then she kissed me in the lips and it was passionate and sloppy then she pulls off my shirt and rubbed my boob since I had on no bra and then she put her hands in my panties .

she then starts to rub my throbbing pussy with one and as she rubbed my boob with the other hand .

Mhm!! Fuuckk!! I moaned as she continues and then she layed me on the bed and pulled my underwear off and flipped me over and ate me from the back .

All you heard was moan escalate out my mouth and I was moving my body to her motions .

She kept going and going and I was almost bout to reach my peek and I couldn't hold it much longer .

Fuck!! Chocolate!! I'm finna cum!! I said then she went faster and faster sticking one finger inside of me causing my juices to fall then she stuck her member in me .

She starts thrusting faster and faster and all you could here was clapping and me moaning her nickname louder than usual .

You like that ma she said I nodded then she gripped my neck words!! Y- yess I moaned then she picked the pace up .

Im bout to nut she said the she removed her member out of me and I pushed her on the bed and being to suck it .

Mhm!! Fuck!! She moaned she then gripped my hair as I suck up and down and started licking and bopping my head I was a pro NGL .

I'm bout t- then she nutted my mouth and I swallowed that shit whole and licked her clean the I got on top and started to ride it .

Kamerie pov -

Love was sucking my member so good bruh I could marry her if I had to but I'm taking thing slow that head was to crazy .

Then she got on my lap and she put it inside her and started to ride then I started putting hickies on her boobs .

Fuuckk!! Chocolate!! She moaned and then I started drilling inside her and all you could here was the bed moving and her moaning out my name .

We then finished I put the sheets out in front of the door and then I put new ones on the same color and then n went to the bathroom and ran some water for us  .

We both got in the tub and I then cleaned her up and cleaned myself up we then got out dries ourself off and put on our night clothes .

Then we walked out and then we played in the bed in drifted off to sleep .

Drea pov -

I am so mad!! Why didn't I just stop them in there tracks fuck!!

We will get her next time we don't gotta get her today Ariel said and I nodded my head .

I then drove off and put in the GPS back to my house because I don't know how to my house from here .

I then played some glorilla and then I droved off back to town .

__________________

Do y'all like Drea?

Thoughts on the characters?

Do y'all like this chapter?

Comment & vote?

1271 words !