𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭.

MALINAS HAND gripped onto the bag she held, opening her front door with her other hand and shutting it with her foot as she dug threw the bag

"okay, Julie they didnt have—" Malina stopped herself, hearing Julie let out a loud laugh.

Her eyebrows furrowed, assuming the girl was just watching a really funny video or movie.

"Julie?" she spoke, walking through her house. Julie wasn't in the living room, where she was before Malina left. she walked down the hallway to her room, feeling her heart drop as she pushed open her room door.

"what the fuck are you doing?" She spoke, making eye contact with the same guy that had broken into Beth's house.

"Lina!" Julie smiled, running towards her. she grabbed the bag from her hands, "your friend came over."

"friend." Malina mumbled, scoffing.

"i see that." Malina nodded, clearing her throat.

Julie searched through the back of snacks Malina had just bought, before Lina looked down at her. "Julie can you go set up the movie?"

Julie nodded, leaving the room.

Malina slightly closed the door behind her, before inching closer to the man who stood in her bedroom with a smirk. "how did you get in here?"

"door wasn't locked." He spoke, sitting on her bed. "you know, you shouldn't leave your door unlocked while you make a quick trip to the store and Julie's here."

Malina scoffed, shaking her head. "you shouldn't break into people's houses."

He let out a quiet chuckle, his eyes traveling down her body. her hair was curled, and she wore baggy sweatpants and a tight long sleeve shirt.

He let a breath, "where's my money, Malina?"

The girls eyebrows furrowed, her heart almost sinking due to him saying her name. it sounded perfect coming out of his mouth.

he stared up at the girl who stood in front of him, her arms crossed and her eyebrows slightly together. she seemed slightly nervous, and almost like she was trying to hide it.

"we're getting it." she simply spoke, fiddling with her light pink painted nails.

"yeah, not fast enough." He spoke, shaking his hand as she stood.

he was now right in front her, making her way more nervous. he towered over her, watching as she tried to avoid eye contact and slightly took a step back.

"you'll get it." She spoke quietly.

"let's hope so." He chuckled, running his finger down her jawline.

her heartbeat increased, feeling her face get hot. she immediately felt stupid for blushing over the small touch, and especially because it was from him.