𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

ANNOYANCE FILLED the air around Malina

ANNOYANCE FILLED the air around Malina. her hand was pushing against the side of her head, trying her best to fix the headache she had.

Malina always seemed to get a headache when she was annoyed, and it annoyed her more.

Her mood has been off all week. she felt like so much had been going on in her life recently, and she wasn't given enough time to prepare herself for it all.

The fbi was catching onto the things her friends and herself had gotten involved with.

Dean has cancer.

Rubys daughter was recently in the hospital.

She was still struggling to pay rent for her apartment.

She had been spending more hours with Julie as a way to make more money, but also look out for her as her parents seemed to be fighting more often.

Trying to find enough time, she had also been taking shifts at the family fare supermarket she worked at.

The whole, being apart of robbing a store, circled in her mind all of the time.

What if they got caught?

What if she went to jail?

And to add onto it, Malinas mind had been full of the guy who's name she still didn't know.

She didn't know what it was about him, but he made her curious.

The way he carried himself, the way he always held eye contact.

Malina tended to like guys who were confident, and he always seemed confident in the things he was saying or the choices he was making.

The way he would cockily smile anytime he noticed someone was nervous around him, the tattoos, the voice.

She liked how he looked at her.

It was a certain look. a small, cocky smile always rested on his face and his eyes would squint. he seemed to take in her whole appearance, and at times it looked like he was trying to read her.

she was interested, but she knew she shouldn't be.

But in a way that made it more exciting.

And to top it all off, Malinas mother had came to visit.

Malina ran her hand through her freshly washed her, feeling satisfied with the soft feeling.

Malina absolutely hated the feeling of her hair being greasy. it made her feel ugly, and dirty. so she would wash it the second she saw it was greasy.

she mumbled the lyrics of the song that had been stuck in her head all day under her breathe, letting her other arm swing next to her as she walked through her room.