Chapter 27: Missy

11 March 2022

It was well past 2 a.m., by the time we got back to the penthouse. Tonight had been the most fun I had in a long time. Jamie and Alex didn't stop laughing and cracking jokes, Gabe and I danced most of the night. The drinks were flowing, and I just didn't ever want this to end. Alex held the door open and gave me a tap on the ass as I walked in, making me giggle. There wasn't a dull moment, and again, I had this flutter in my chest, an emotion that wrapped tightly around my heart. Was it too soon to love them? I think I was in love with them.

I was about to open my mouth and try to subtly ask them if they felt the same way when Alex gripped my wrist spinning me around and pulling me into him, his lips were on mine as he kissed me roughly before pulling away.

"Do you trust us, peach?"

Odd question

"I do." I nodded a bit breathless from the kiss.

"Good," he said as he turned me around and pushed me gently into Jamie's arms. There was a naughty glint in his brown eyes. I was so confused. What's happening?

Jamie lifted me, making me squeal as he threw me over his shoulder and began walking up the stairs. I watched through the curtain of my hair as the other two disappeared from my view before Jamie put me down in front of a door on the second level of the penthouse. It was three doors down from Alex's room and the last room down the hall. I watched as he punched in a code on the wall 1101, my birthday. The door clicked open as he led me in.

I felt my heart rate speed up as I looked around the room. To the left of the door was a large bed that could fit the four of us easily. The bed had four posts, and the headboard was made of steel bars. The room was dimly lit with purple LED lights, and the floor was covered in a soft carpet. The wall opposite the bed was a mirror, and next to the mirror was a shelf that held different paddles and crops. To the right of the shelve was a tall cabinet that had long draws, and I could only guess what was in there. This was a play room. I had absolutely no experience with BDSM but I couldn't say that the thought didn't excite me.

I turned back to the door where all three men now stood looking at me curiously, trying to gauge my reaction to the room.

"I-I've never..." I began, but Alex stepped forward, putting a finger to my lips, silencing me.

"I know," he said softly. "we'll teach you if you're okay with that?" He asked

I nodded my head yes, a bit too excitedly making him smile.

"Take off your clothes and the go lay in the middle of the bed," he instructed. I did as he said, my shoes had been removed when we came in so I reached to the back of my dress and slipped it off until it laid at my feet and I did the same with my bra.

"No panties?" Gabe asked with a raised brow, his green eyes hungry with lust.

"Jamie ripped them off," I said with a blush as Jamie gave me a satisfied smirk.

I walked over to the large bed, my heart was beating so fast I could hear it in my ears, this room felt sensual and erotic and it left me with a desperate ache between my legs as I felt my arousal coat me. I climbed onto the bed, the silk sheets beneath me were soft and just added to the sensual atmosphere, it was cool on my now hot body as I laid on my back. I watched as Alex picked up my dress and folded it neatly, placing it on the bottom shelve next to the cabinet.

Gabe walked over to the cabinet, opening it while Jamie walked to the wall on the left side of the room. Pushing it, making it click open. It was a secret door. He disappeared inside. I took another look at the room while the men were doing whatever it was they were doing. There was another door on the right side of the room next to the door we entered through, which I'm assuming was a bathroom. This was the only room in the penthouse that I had seen that didn't have floor to ceiling windows.