Chapter 60: Jamie

05 June 2022

I've been listening to Missy's new album since it dropped at midnight. She was already fast asleep by then, I listened to it in the gym this morning, in my office while I was going through arrangements for a shipment and now while I was making breakfast. Gabe sat at the counter typing something on his phone while Alex made coffee at the machine. It wasn't long until Missy came down the stairs still in the black satin night dress she had fallen asleep in. Could you even call the thing a dress? She looked too fucking good with her blonde hair all wiled and curly. I had full intentions of keeping my end of the deal and making her cum all of last night but she fell asleep right after dinner and I wasn't going to wake her.

"Good morning darling" Gabe said pulling her into his arms and holding her tightly as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Good morning" She said softly

"Did you sleep well peach?" Alex asked handing her a cup of coffee.

"I did" She smiled taking a sip of her coffee and then pulling a face "is this decaf?"

"It is" He said kissing her forehead "better for the baby"

She didn't respond she just nodded and took a seat at the counter next to Gabe. I put a plate of chocolate pancakes down in front of her and her eyes lit up.

"Thank you Jamie" she smiled at me brightly

"You're welcome baby" I said kissing the top of her head before dishing for the rest of us.

We ate in silence besides the little moans Missy made each time she took a bite, those moans had the three of us wanting to devour her instead.

"When can I go home?" She asked surprising us with her question. Home? What the fuck is she talking about?

"This is your home" was all Alex said.

"I never agreed to move in. It was only supposed to be for a couple days" she said with her brow creased.

"Is delusional a symptom of pregnancy?" I asked now looking at Alex

"Must be" He shrugged

Missy looked between us with her mouth slightly parted. She was cute.

"I am not delusional!" She gasped

"You're acting all delulu darling" Gabe laughed "You have our son in your belly, do you really think we're going to let you go and play pretend in that little apartment of yours?"

Missy scoffed looking at him shocked and offended.

"If any one is acting delulu Gabriel, it's you three" She snapped standing up from the chair she was sitting at that made the three of us stand as well "You don't even know that its a boy, it could be a girl!"

"It's a boy" the three of us said in unison.

Missy looked between the three of us as if we were crazy "You three need to get checked and I need to go home. All of my clothes are there, my piano, my awards. All of it!" She folded her arms.

"We'll buy you new clothes" Alex dismissed her

"And a piano" I added

"That's besides the point!" She snapped "I don't want new clothes and a new piano, I want mine!"

"That's it" Alex shook his head. Walking up to her he picked her up tossing her over his shoulder.

"Put me down Alex! I am not a child!" She protested as he began walking towards the stairs.

"No but you are a little brat and now you're going to be punished" He said as he began walking up the stairs.

Missy lifted her head looking at me and Gabe with a smirk as if to say she got exactly what she wanted. That little brat did this on purpose, I shook my head with a smile as Gabe did the same. This was going to be fun.

Alex threw her down gently on the bed when we got into the play room. She gasped as he grabbed her ankles pulling down to the edge of the bed and lifting the sorry excuse for a dress. He flipped her over so that her ass was exposed.

"Why are you throwing tantrums?" He asked as he began to remove her panties. The little vixen was already wet.

"I wanted attention" She breathed "Jamie promised to make me cum last night and he didn't"

"It's not my fault you fell asleep sweetheart" I said folding my arms leaning back against the wall, my dick twitched looking at her little body.

Alex brought his hand down on her little ass making her gasp. Without warning he plunged two fingers into her soaking entrance and began to move them in and out vigorously making her moan. She fisted the silk sheets, getting wetter and wetter. Alex removed his fingers making her whimper.

"Twelve spanks, four from each of us, you can handle that can't you peach?"

"Y-yes" She half moaned

Alex spanked her quickly not happy with her answer

"Yes sir" She corrected herself

"Good girl" Alex said kneading the cheek he just smacked, before smacking it again. "Count"

"One" She said breathlessly.

While Alex spanked her, I began to get comfortable. It would be a long morning in this play room.

-----------

Missy took her spanks like a good girl but we all know she likes being spanked too much for it to be a punishment. She didn't know that though. When I was done spanking her I flipped her over as pretty tears fell from her beautiful blue eyes. This was the only time I liked seeing her cry. I pushed her legs up making her whimper but I didn't care anyway. If she wanted to cum she was going to cum multiple times until she said her safe word. That would be her punishment. So without warning I began to devour her licking from her entrance to her clit as she moaned.

I heard a ripping sound and Missy gasped. I'm assuming Alex and Gabe tore off that little dress.

She made pretty little sounds for us as we devoured every inch of her. When I was done making her cum with my mouth Gabe did the same and Alex after him and when we all had a taste we did it again and when we were done. We each fucked her, using her for our own pleasure making her cum again with us.

"Cherry" She whispered as Alex had spilt over inside of her.

She closed her eyes breathing labored breaths.

"Good girl baby" Alex said kissing the top of her head as he pulled out.