Chapter 47: Missy

06 May 2022

Alex's hand held my hip as his mouth devoured mine, his kiss was needy and hungry just as Jamie's was. The way they looked at me with fire in their eyes set my body alight with want. I pushed my thighs together which were slick with desire. I loved it when they shared me just as I loved it individually but I couldn't help but wish that Gabe was here too.

I felt the coldness of Jamie's rings run up and down my thigh, the contrast of his cold rings on my hot flesh was driving me insane. Alex was still dominating my mouth when I felt Jamie's mouth press against the back of my thigh, he used his hands to spread my legs apart and then I felt his mouth on my pussy, his tongue shoved its way into my entrance, I moaned into the kiss with Alex whose hand moved from my hips down between my legs and his fingers found my clit at the same time that Jamie's tongue moved from my entrance to my ass  making me gasp and Alex chuckle slightly. No one's ever done that before.

As Alex played with my clit and Jamie ate my ass, I could feel myself building and it has been a little while so it was happening rather quickly. The guys knew this too and they both pulled away from me quickly making me whine in disappointment. They both chuckled at the noise but their was no humor in their laugh. They loved to taunt me.

Alex turned me around quickly so that I was facing Jamie, Jamie's lips attached to my neck as he started sucking at the soft skin, marking me and staking his claim. My hands  fisted his shirt and to my surprise he allowed me to take it off. As soon as I did Alex's finger inserted me, he was not gentle shoving his finger into my wet entrance making me moan out and using Jamies chest to balance myself. Alex thrusted his finger in and out of me at a vigorous pace and I felt myself clinching around his fingers as desperate moans left my mouth. Jamie still didn't let up from my neck, biting the soft flesh now.

My orgasm was right there and I was about to fall off the edge of bliss when Alex removed his finger from me just as quickly as it has entered me. At this point I felt like I was about to cry. I was about to open my mouth and complain when Alex pushed the same finger that was inside of me into my ass making me protest.

"Relax sweetheart" Jamie said into my ear as his hand moved to my clit and began moving gently. The feeling was intense and strange when Alex began moving his finger in and out.

It did hurt I won't lie but as he moved and Jamie moved it began to feel good, really good. I could feel Jamie's length pressed into my stomach as he leaned down to kiss me. He didn't stop moving around my clit, him and Alex were gentle as they toyed with me. My orgasm began to build up again quickly, they didn't stop this time. They moved faster and when Jamie nibbled on my bottom lip, Alex whispered in my ear "Cum for us peach" and boy did I have the most intense orgasm I've ever had. My moans were loud and breathy. Jamie held me steady. He didn't stop and neither did Alex as they made my orgasm so much more intense.

When they pulled away from me my heart was hammering as if I had just run a mile but I knew full well that they weren't done with me and I didn't want them to be either.

Alex dissapeared from behind me for a moment and when he got back he stood in front of me next to Jamie, both of them looking me up and down ravishing me with their eyes. They worked together taking my night dress off before both of them bent down each latching onto one my breasts, biting, sucking and just doing whatever they wanted to me as needy moans escaped me. When they pulled away from me that familiar fire was blazing in my core wanting each of them, I demanded Alex take his shirt off and because of my attitude I earned myself a spank.

"You're not in control here peach" He stated firmly before pushing me down onto the bed with my ass up. I received two spanks one from each of them. Alex moved me so that I was kneeling on the bed in an upright position when Jamie came and knelt in front of me. He had lost his pants and was now completely naked stroking himself at the sight of me.

"Open up sweetheart" He said in the most seductive voice as Alex pushed me down gently onto my elbows. I did as I was told as I felt Alex line up at my entrance. The same time Jamie pushed past my lips, Alex pushed into me. Both men released a similar groan and my God it was sexy.

I really was spoilt in the bedroom, my men took it upon themselves to use my body in any which way they pleased and I wasn't complaining, they always made sure I was satisfied by the end of it. Jamie and Alex moved insync, I was in absolute bliss with the groans and moans they each released enjoying me. Alex kept hitting a spot deep within me that was causing me to build up, and when he reached around me rubbing circles around my clit I wanted to scream with the absolute pleasure I was feeling but I couldn't cause Jamie was taking my mouth and having his way with it. I couldn't stop my orgasm even if I wanted to, as Alex pushed deep inside of me I fell off the edge of pure bliss and tightened around Alex making him groan.

Alex didn't let up on his thrusting and neither did Jamie, they both continued to use my body and it wasn't long until they pulled another orgasm from me, this time I felt Jamie swell in my mouth and cum seeped down my throat a few moments before Alex stiffened and filled me up with cum inside of me. The three of us collapsed on the bed trying to catch our breath feeling nothing but bliss.

Once we had each calmed down Alex ran us a bath and I slept like a baby that night.