Just Live Life for a While

With a sweet payday behind them, the group was able to settle in for a week of relaxation around the office. It was proposed to go on another vacation somewhere but the places on the most desired to visit were having some type of mythological problem that they did not want to be called into. With that being said, they were forced by Hunter to live with the decision that they would have a couple of easy days around the office. It wasn't for a lack of trying. They set up the projectors in the lower meeting room for a movie day with the rest of the staff with food that people brought. They had a game day where they locked the doors and played board games for most of the day. But Juliet couldn't really consider it a vacation.

Adam was getting settled in himself. Being so young he can't rent an apartment so for the first week there he stayed in the office overnight. Hunter got a living arrangement set up with a local place where Adam had a studio apartment to himself. Hunter would take the bills from his payments to pay the bills and the rest went to his account to use as he needed. It was a massive adjustment for him. The freedom of living by himself was great but he was responsible for a lot as well. On top of taking care of his dwelling, Hunter started handing him books to read, a bunch of old stories from the early 1800s to the late 1980s that seemed to be rather out of date. Nonetheless, he used his spare time at home to fill the void and emptiness.

It was a good couple of weeks for everyone. They got to relieve some stress and take some extra time off of work, paid, to do what they needed to. Hanson and Hunter seemed to be the only ones who didn't get time off from the usual work. They were going over the contracts that had been issued and removed constantly talking about what they needed to do next. Hanson seemed like the wise old man that knew what the future would hold while Hunter seemed to live in the now. Between the two they would butt heads together and work to get a solid plan to make sure that the building could keep the lights on at the end of the day.

While the two were working on making sure their financial future was ensured, Juliet went behind their back and did a little extra planning of her own. She wanted to see the Great Lakes. With a little engineering and some luck, she could book a group cabin that would be near one of the lakes in the serene woodland setting. When there were only three days until they left, she sprung her surprise on everyone. Adam seemed to be excited but Hanson looked unphased while Hunter looked pissed. She used her leverage of already having things planned to force them to fly to Michigan where they were met with the tour guide and the other 10 people who would be staying in the cabin. Thus, they began their next job without them knowing...