We Live In A Digital Age

Things started to calm down. There was a return to normalcy around the office and in the field. Juliet was back to doing her office duties while Hanson and Hunter dealt with the office as a whole. Hunter was taking it easier than normal. No one was sure if it was by his own volition or Hanson holding him back. That didn't stop him from going out and looking for new contracts. One caught his eye enough that he called a meeting in the afternoon.

Everyone was piled into the conference room waiting for the presentation to start. Juliet and Adam knew something was up when Hanson was the last one to show up. He looked around to find a viewing seat instead of a presenting seat. This quickly turned into a Hunter-based mission. The lights went down as the projector came up to a blue screen. "OK, this one is a strange one. We are doing information gathering and removal. We don't even have to go anywhere."

He flipped the projector to an image of a woman wearing a baggy hoodie and nothing else. She was covered enough that nothing was showing but something was up about her. "This is our main subject. Her name is Marissa, real name Vivianna, but she goes by PersonalSuccubus online." He flipped to another image where she was wearing much less than the hoodie. If you could consider what she had on as clothing at all. It was more like black strips that covered the absolute minimum while hugging her body. Adam squirmed in his chair trying not to make eye contact.

He flipped to the next slide to a rather official-looking document. "Marissa is a registered succubus. We know about her, we know where she is, we know everything except how she is draining the life of her viewers via the internet. Without that, no one can make a move on her to bring her in. Everyone will have their roles in this. Hanson has already been assigned monitoring. Adam, you'll be in charge of network traffic. You'll be working with the company as they copy all traffic to us. I'll be doing leg work bringing in materials as needed." He clapped his hands as he dismissed the meeting.

Hanson and Adam took their leave while Hunter began tearing down the room. Juliet sat in her seat watching as he started picking up his papers and pulling the USB drive from the projector. To get his attention, she let out a cough. He continued working while he spoke, "I didn't forget about you. Your role in this requires a bit more... secrecy. Follow me please."

He kept quiet on the short walk to his office. It was just down the stairs and down the hallway but once inside he shut the door. He took his seat, crossing his fingers, "You can say no to this if you want, but your role is to make friends with this woman."

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"Well, that's the problem. You would need to go undercover as a cam girl. You gain her attention, then you find out how she is draining the life out of her victims."

"A... cam girl?"

Now it hit why he was so quiet about it. He proposed this in the most professional manner that he could. "Again! You can say no. If you are uncomfortable with it, you don't have to."

"What happens if I say no?"

"We can find someone. We can hire someone to work as a mole and fulfill the role."

"And if I say yes?"

"Then I get to work. We can set up an area in the office, your apartment, my own home, where you will have privacy. That's my role, the leg work, is to set up an area for streaming and coaching through interactions to pull Marissa's attention."

This was outside of her comfort zone. Could she allow herself to be exposed to strangers for the sake of the job? If she declined, who would they get to take her place? She would have to be someone sexy to gain the attention of Marissa. Then that would mean Hunter would be...