The Prank

After my little panic attack and figuring out a name for me, I was shown to my room by Ragatha and Kinger. Kinger stuck by my side, which made me think, does he like me? Not like- like like- but as in, does he trust me and feel safe by me? If so, that's adorable. Anyways, I went into my room, seeing that it was pretty empty. I leaped onto my bed and lay there for a while. Gosh, I was exhausted from crying.. 

"We'll let you rest for a bit.. Come on Kinger." Ragatha walked away from what I heard, followed by a sigh from Kinger and him leaving as well. I eventually fell asleep... 

Jax's POV 

I heard there was a new character. A new victim. This is going to be fun. I walked over to the new character's room, opened the door, and went up to their bed. I looked down at their sleeping form, smirking. I slowly pulled out an air horn. I can't wait to see them jump from their bed in surprise! I blew the air horn, watching them spring up in terror. They let out a scream as well. I started to laugh my ass off.

"HA! You should've seen the look on your face, new stuff! God, that was funny.." They stared at me with anger in their eyes. 

"Who are you and what was that for?!.. WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!.." Wow, they seemed angry. 

"Calm down, shortstack. It was just a prank. Learn to take a joke sometime." I walked away, going to my room. 

Y/N's POV 

Who even was that guy?!.. Why would he do that?.. Did I do something wrong to anger him? I haven't even had an encounter with him yet before this so... I decided to brush it off and go look for Kinger or Ragatha. As I was walking down the hall, I noticed someone crying. 

"Hey are you okay?.." They had red ribbons for the body and a mask for the face. 

"Jax broke my comedy mask..." She said sadly. I held out my hand to take her broken mask. She looked up and handed it to me. 

"I bet I can fix it.. I can probably find some glue." I walked back to my room and looked through some drawers and boxes. I found some superglue! I fixed her mask, went back to her, and handed it over. 

"There you go.." She put it on and smiled. 

"Thank you! What's your name? I'm Gangle." 

"My name's Y/N. Ragatha thought of the name..." I smiled back at Gangle. 

"Oh yeah, have you seen Kinger around?" She nodded. 

"Follow me!.." She started to walk somewhere, so I followed. As we were passing the rooms, I saw a bunch of different characters on the doors. Some crossed out... Hm.