The Kiss

He suddenly pulled away from the hug and slammed his face against mine. I'm guessing it was a kiss??? But I felt my face heat up anyway. The "kiss" lasted a long while as we both closed our eyes. He finally pulled away, covering his face. 

"S-sorry!.. I got too e-excited..." He mumbled. I placed a hand on the side of his face (?) and kissed him again for a second. After I pulled away, he was left speechless. 

"I- Uh- Well-" I smiled. 

"I know it's very sudden but.. I love you Kinger..." He seemed surprised by those words. 

"I-I love you t-too, Y/N.." I hugged him again, cuddling into him. I fell asleep eventually... 

Ragatha's POV 

I was walking around the hallways, passing by Y/N's room. I peeked in, seeing that Kinger was cuddling with them. How cute! I totally ship it. 

Kinger's POV 

I held Y/N close, watching their sleeping form cuddle into me. I can't believe this was happening.. My hands rested on their waist, my whole body slightly shaking. God, I was so nervous and anxious.. What if I did something wrong to anger them? No, everything will be a-okay Kinger! I just.. I'm gonna take a nap. I fell asleep. 

Time Skip... Also Y/N's POV again... 

I woke up on the floor with a blanket over me. I wonder where Kinger went... I stood up and walked out of my room. I heard talking in Kinger's room. I peeked through the crack of the door, seeing Kinger and Caine. 

"I-I just don't know what to do it's like- I want them, but at the same time, I just... I need them.. I want to be their main focus and victim to their love. What do I do about that?.." I slightly gasped, being quiet enough that they didn't hear. 

"Well, I suggest confessing your feelings, or maybe showing them how much you love them?" Kinger tapped where his chin would be. 

"Of course! Thank you, Caine!" He started to walk towards the door so I bailed to my room, pretending to sleep on the floor. I heard him enter my room. I pretended to wake up and look at him. 

"Kinger?.." He stared down at me, closing the door behind him and locking it. Shit...