The Sleepover

(f/i) = Favorite insect

Gangle led me to Kinger, who was talking to some jester girl. 

"My favorite insect is the Gossamer-winged Butterfly. What's yours, Pomni?" 

"I don't really know.." Pomni said nervously. I walked up to them. 

"Hey, Kinger." He looked over at me, stared for a while, then screamed. 

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there.." Bruh. 

"I was wondering about something." He tilted his- head?.. I guess it's his head. Yeah. 

"Maybe we could have a sleepover? Get to know each other better?" He tapped his index fingers together. 

"You'd want to have a sleepover, with m-me?.." I nodded. He seemed very nervous all of a sudden. Maybe I said something wrong? I thought about a few things we would need for the sleepover. 

"We'll have it in my room! Just bring a pillow and a few blankets. And whatever else you need." He nodded and made his way to his room, and so I made my way to mine. I opened the door and waited for him. The purple rabbit walked back over to me. 

"So, I heard you and Hoo-ha are having a sleepover?" What the- 

"Hoo-ha? Is that what you call Kinger?.." He nodded. This guy was annoying honestly. 

"Look, I don't care what you have to say. I'm trying to get comfortable here before I go f$%^&*( crazy. Wha..? I can't swear here?" 

"Nope. It censors your swearing every time. Well, good luck with Crazy Pants." He walked away, leaving me pissed. Why does he have to be so rude? Kinger made his way over to me, carrying a few pillows and a few blankets. I smiled as soon as I saw him. 

"Come on in!" I held the door open for him, watching him go into my room hesitantly. I entered behind him, closing the door. I sat on my bed, seeing him set up his little sleeping spot on the floor. Now I couldn't lie, he was adorable. Just a silly little guy. 

"So, what do you want to do first?" He looked up at me. 

"W-well.. Uhm. Maybe Charades?" I smiled. 

"Great choice! Do you want to go first?" He nodded, standing up from his spot. He thought for a second before acting out something. He looked like he was swimming. 

"Hm.. Swimming?" He shook his head no. 

"Fish? Sea monster? Sea turtle?" He stopped. 

"Yes! It was a sea turtle." I chuckled, liking this already... 

Time Skip... 

We were now just talking about random things. We were having a pretty good time. 

"My favorite insect is a (f/i)," I said. His eyes indicated that he was smiling. He had no mouth so I can't really tell except for his eyes. 

"Mine is a Gossamer-winged Butterfly! They're very interesting." I giggled, covering my mouth. 

"Do you like insects? You talk about them all the time.." He nodded eagerly. 

"I used to have an insect collection in the real world. That's one of the only things I can remember..." I felt bad for him honestly. So I gave him a hug. 

"Don't worry, I can barely remember anything from the real world.." He hesitantly placed his floating hands on my sides, seemingly nervous. I could feel him slightly shaking in my embrace. The next thing that happened completely surprised me...