Author's Note

This story is not based on a true story.

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction, and any names, places, or events mentioned in the narrative are products of the author's imagination.

This narrative is a product of my own imagination, and any coincidences that occur within this story are purely fictional and imaginative.
I want to emphasize that copying someone else's story or creative work is not only unethical but also a violation of copyright law.
Copyright infringement can lead to legal consequences and should be avoided at all costs. It's essential to respect the creative efforts of others and always give credit when necessary or seek permission to use their work in any way.

I've put in a lot of effort and shit into creating this story, pouring my heart and soul into it to bring it to life. I've invested all my imagination and creativity to ensure this story reaches its completion. It's important to me.

Listening to music while making every chapter of this story is hard. God forbid how many sex songs I listen just to fucking create every chapter and work my imagination to any of this shit to type and create scenes in my head.

I want to emphasize the significance of originality and hard work in storytelling. Creating something unique and original is a rewarding process. Plagiarism, or using someone else's work without permission, is not only disrespectful but can also harm my reputation as a writer.

So please, read at your own risk and do not copy.

Salamatsuuu,

- Mystic Skunky signing in!