C H A P T E R - S E V E N

"Certainly, the feeling of being high on love is a powerful and unique emotion that many people experience at some point in their lives. It's often described as an intense rush of emotions"-

My teacher began to discuss his lecture.

My classmate raised his hand.

"Is the intense feeling similar to the feeling of having sex?" he jokingly asked, accompanied by laughter.

My classmates laughed at him.

Our instructor laughed as he replied, "Yes, having sex is an intense feeling, just like feeling on cloud nine." Our instructor smiled knowingly.

"When you're in love, it's as if the whole world changes. It's like an adrenaline rush, but instead of fear or excitement, it's all about the deep connection and affection you feel for that special someone," our instructor explained meaningfully while standing in front of us.

We all looked at each other to see our reactions.

"Have you ever reached a point where you love someone so much that you think no one else can give you that kind of love?" the instructor asked seriously, and we all remained silent.

"Yes, Hannah, you're raising your hand," he said, referring to one of my classmates.

"Is having sex included, sir?" Hannah asked plainly, with a playful look on her face. We burst into laughter because of the topic, and her expression was comical.

"Why? Having sex is the most intense feeling you can imagine and feel, right?" she argued, looking at us like some kind of villains.

"Yes, you are correct, but many people can satisfy your needs when it comes to sex. I am talking about..." our instructor gave us a look as if to say, "C'mon, really guys?"

We all laughed.

"It's like using a drug. You know it's bad, but you can't stop," he continued seriously.

"However, it's essential to remember that being high on love is not always a permanent state. Emotions fluctuate, and while this intense feeling can be magical, it can also be challenging to maintain. "- he added.

Our instructor sat at the desk in front. "Being in love with someone who used to be just a fantasy is challenging. Maintaining such a relationship can be difficult because it's filled with high and low emotions. Yes, that's true for all relationships. But when you've fallen in love with someone who came with fantasies, and you end up together, and you don't like certain aspects of them, that's when it gets difficult," he explained as we listened further.

"There are also relationships where, at the beginning, there's immense happiness. It's the kind where you have a strong sense of intimacy. "- He paused for a second and continued.
"You go to a restaurant for a date, and then you two decide to have sex in the bathroom. The feeling of it is exciting, that intense rush of having sex in a bathroom, with your attention focused on whether someone might see you, and also focusing while trying to reach climax," our instructor explained, paying close attention to every detail.

"We think that we almost had it all, so we get too comfortable," he said as he stood up and checked the time on his wristwatch.

"The more we watch someone, the more you realize we are never really who we say we are," he added with a meaningful statement.

After our instructor's class, we all left the room.

It was my last class of the day, and I checked my watch, seeing that it was already 11 am. I had another session at 2 pm, so I decided to head to the cafeteria to order an Americano coffee.

The school was quite large, with different buildings for each department. I still hadn't spotted Rebecca. I knew they were avoiding me, but we still communicated through the phone. They just didn't want Felix to find out that we were hanging out together.

I stood in line, pressing the buttons on my phone. I tried calling Megan, but she wasn't answering.

The barista interrupted my thoughts, holding a paper cup and a pen, and asked, "Name?"

Distracted by my phone, I replied rather abruptly, "Arya."

Once I got my coffee, I headed straight to the parking lot. Mas gusto kong inumin ang kape habang naka upo sa sasakyan, mas payapa.

I've been waiting in the waiting room at the center for almost 5 minutes. Mrs. Ramos told me to wait here because my therapist hasn't arrived yet. I don't know why he or she is late, but 2 pm is 2 pm, and this is the first time I've encountered this since my last therapist was always on time.
In fact, I was the one who used to be late, not her. Now, I've been waiting in this clean and tidy room, watching the entire lobby.

While observing the lobby, I saw a girl wearing a polo shirt with trousers and high heels, coming at my direction.

My heart started beating rapidly as she walked past me.

We locked eyes as she passed in front of me.

"What is she doing here, Faith??"-as I wondered, my eyes were locked up on every movement she made.

Papunta siya sakin na may dala dalang folder. Naririnig ko lang ang tunog ng kanyang takong habang papalapit sa akin.

She genuinely smiled and said, "Hi, I'm really sorry I'm late," as she began speaking to me.

I just stared at her, unable to open my mouth, shocked by what was happening right now.

I can't believe this is happening.

Please don't tell me this is happening!

My palms are sweating.

"This way, please," she smiled at me and led me into her office.

Before I entered, I saw the nameplate on her door, which read, "Faith Gamboza."

"Please take a seat," she added.

What was happening!!

She sat on a wooden chair and tied her hair using the pencil she was holding while crossing her legs.

She looks really attractive with a pencil bun.

"I'm Faith, and I'm your new therapist. I guess this is not the first time we've met. I just want to address things related only to this session, and I really appreciate that you came,"-her soft voice overwhelmed my nervousness.