𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

📍The girl's dorm💋

📍The girl's dorm💋

His familiar voice intruded my head, making me flinch in surprise. I can't say I wasn't expecting it, honestly. And I'm so glad it happened.

And I thought you'd never fall in love with me.

I blinked a few times, looking at Enzo's grinning face, feeling slightly bad for "using" his feelings to my advantage.

"And I thought you weren't a total morron."

I brought my hand to Enzo's chin again.

"Don't."

I smirked, pleased with his furiousness.

Enzo touched my cheek, pulling me a bit closer, his eyes searching for my permission.

Before I could respond, the door bursted open with a loud noise, Fred standing right behind it.

"Sorry to interrupt, lovebirds. Professor mcGonagall wants to see you, AnneMarie."he spoke calmly.

I silently stood up and walked to the door, Enzo right behind me.

"In private." Fred added, stopping Enzo on his tracks, with his extended arm.

"I'll see you later." Enzo said I nodded, smiling slightly.

"Is something up?" I turned to Fred, who was scanning my room with his eyes.

"I dunno. Depends on what you did." He shrugged, as he led us to the headmistress' office.

I furrowed my brows, trying to understand why he could mean by "What I did.". It didn't make sense.

What did I do?

📍Mcgonagall's Office🦉

We finally reached the office and he knocked on the door, which opened shortly after.

"Good luck." He said, patting me on the shoulder, before turning to leave.

I gulped and walked in the room hesitantly, shutting the door behind me.

I took a few steps in and noticed a huge desk, near the warm fireplace, and a beautiful armchair, facing the window.

"Professor?" I spoke, looking at the back of the chair.

No one replied, so I walked a bit closer to the person sitting in front of me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, getting even more scared with each passing second.

"I'm afraid not." His deep voice echoed in the room, and my blood froze.

The chair spinned, and I was now facing his defined and handsome face. His dark curls falling on his forehead messily, and his black eyes glowing with hatred.

"Mattheo?" I managed to say.

"Hello, darling." A devilish smirk was plastered on his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, feeling confused.