𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮!

This is the end of my very first story-fanfic

Honestly, my life affected my writing, turning it into an emotional rollercoaster at times. But I believe it was fun.

Until the end, obviously.

Before you all complain that the characters didn't end up together after all.. Well. Life isn't always fair.

Life's a bitch.

Also, there's always room for a sequel?! If you'd like?

Maybe about their children?

Could the curse have passed on to them as well?

Will they manage to undo it?

(I also have another idea to work on, I'll update you soon about it)

ENOUGH ABOUT THE BOOK SHIT.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for choosing my story, it really means a lot to me.

(I'm listening to cigarettes after sex as i'm writing this, and i'm crying)

I wanted to finish it before the end of Christmas break because I have a very difficult exam to sit for in June, which will determine whether I get in a university or not. So it's a big deal.

I worked my ass off the last few days to decide the plot and type the whole story, and honestly I can't believe I actually did it.

I hope you all enjoyed it and that you want me to write more stories, Harry Potter related or not.

I'll be back in 5 months with a lot of free time and mood for writing.

I've always been one of those kids to write down their feelings instead of sharing them, and I think that's what lead me here.

And probably what lead you here as well.

And I'm so glad we met.

I'm so thankful for every reader, every vote, every comment, it really helps me keep going.

Feel free to message me if you feel like, or if you get any idea for a new book.

God I don't even know how to close this story. Just know you all have made my days brighter, and gave me lots of hope.

I LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY.

~AnnaMaria💌

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀☾ [Mattheo Riddle] 🎉