21: Momentous News Pt. 2

Hermione

After my original potions class, where I once again had to pretend that Severus was anything but my teacher, I flipped my time turner from Professor McGonagoll to just before class began. My past self arrived, distracted but chatting away with Ginny and Parvarti Patil to keep myself from eying Severus. Of course, he subtly kept flashing me heated glances when he could, and it made class a unique challenge, as all of them have been ever since this whole werewolf mate scenario began.

What if my mate had been Remus Lupin? Would he have had to leave Tonks for me? Or could we have worked out an arrangement where he had us both? I had no idea how much life would have been different, but in my heart of hearts, I was glad that my mate was Severus in the end.

Time moved about me swiftly, and I moved to a secret door that led to the office. I knocked on it. Severus answered it, raising an eyebrow. I lifted up my time turner necklace, and he nodded. "Ah. Yes, our arrangement. Do you have the invisibility cloak?"

I grinned. "It's not as good as Harry's, but it will hide me good enough. What's the plan?"

"Would crouching under the desk be too impertinent of a request?"

I blushed. "I suppose not. Still, it does explain why you didn't move around much during the time before."

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Quite. Let's do this thing, shall we not?"

"Just a moment." I buttoned up a stray button on his frock coat near his neckline. "There. You looked a bit rumpled."

I went to move away, but he held my hands and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I smiled. "You really are kinder than you appear, dear."

"All by design, lioness."
"Agreed. Just like my know it all behavior."
"Indeed?"

"Yes, dork. Now, go teach and be the scary former deatheater you appear to be."

"You like that side of me."
"Yes, I'm weird like that. You like it."
"Yes. Now, go hide."

I winked and slipped on the invisibility cloak. I followed behind him and crouched underneath the mammoth desk. My legs were uncomfortable but at least I wasn't seen by anyone as per the rules of using a time turner. Severus lectured, even assisted Neville Longbottom yet again to prevent him from adding bulbadox powder to his cauldron. He meant well like always, but Severus has always scared him, and his fear often made him forget about not adding explosive herbals to potions.

Severus sat down at his desk, and started grading papers. He glanced at me underneath the desk, and subtly winked without smiling, a hard feat to be sure. I blushed, and as silently as possible began unbuttoning his trousers. I freed his dick from his underwear, and began to stroke and tease it with my mouth in exactly the way he liked.

He bit back a groan, and I felt him enter my mind, "Fuck, witch. If we were alone, I'd bend you over the desk right now."

I responded using our bond, "Yes, and I'd love for you to spread my legs wide while you had your tongue deep in my pussy."

Severus kept his expression stoic, but I heard his mental chuckle, "Ah yes, nectar of the gods that...Ah, yes, more of that, witch. Yes, just...like...t-that."

I went to work on him then, really swallowing his length while I bobbed my head up and down on him fast as I moved my lips and tongue. A muscle ticked in his jaw as he pretended to busy himself with grading papers. Then he handed me a handkerchief from his pocket, and I understood the message. I sucked him until he wrenched my head off of him, and he finished in the handkerchief. He then cast a cleaning charm on the handkerchief and stuffed it in his pocket.