when YOU cheat on them

↳˗ˏˋscenariosˊˎ˗ ↴

↳˗ˏˋscenariosˊˎ˗ ↴

request from KN0W_Y0R_W0RTH

isagi yoichi

isagi was absolutely flabbergasted to see you dating someone else behind his back. wanna know who you're dating, or cheating on isagi with ? bachira. you can't help it. isagi was always busy and never had time for you, but bachira was always there for you when isagi wasn't. you are not blaming him for making you cheat, but maybe if isagi had paid more attention to you, then all of this wouldn't have happened. maybe isagi would have stayed. maybe isagi wouldn't have told you " i hope your happy with him " and left. maybe, you wouldn't be crying on the bed with bachira rubbing circles on your back and hushing you.

itoshi rin

rin had his suspicions about you. recently, you and sae have been getting real close. too close for rin's liking. he saw through your disguise. if he knew, then why didn't he say anything ? he was waiting. waiting for sae to break your heart. as the famous soccer player's brother, rin knew every secret of sae. he knew sae had a tendency of cheating on his lovers every now and then. rin couldn't lie though, he felt really betrayed when he found you hooking up with sae one time. after that, he completely threw away all feelings he had for you. 2 months after rin found out, he left. left the house. left japan. left you. all alone. and it was all your fault.

itoshi sae

now sae was a calm down. he didn't panic or anything when he saw you with shidou. sae just sighed and ignored you the rest of the week. you got really nervous. i mean, what if he found out ? not only did you cheat on sae, but you were pregnant with shidou's baby. how would you tell sae ? you thought he wouldn't care, but oh boy was he furious. he thought cheating was bad, but the fact you are a parent of a child that wasn't sae's made his blood boil. out of a blind rage, he packed up everything he had and walked out the door. you never saw him again.

michael kaiser

you were dating ness, kaiser's loyal dog, his best friend, and his only friend, behind your boyfriends back. you thought kaiser was ignoring you, when really it was something else. he had been making excuses, saying things like " i cant, im busy " or " sorry, not today " every time you asked to go on a date. you got really mad at this. and i guess it made you act out and date ness. kaiser, on the other hand, was so excited. why ? he had planned the perfect date for you and him. he was so busy, because he was planning to propose to his wonderful girlfriend. though, when he found out about you and ness's secret affair, he sort of broke. he really thought, you and him would be happy together, but i guess not. he left a note on the date spot, said it was originally for you and him, but now it was for ness. sad, isn't it ?

shidou ryusei

( tw: su!c!de )

this man was absolutely wild when he found about about you cheating. it was yours and his anniversary and he was going to call you when he heard your voice in the bedroom with someone else he did not recognize. and by the noises you were making, it certainly wasnt a " study night " . the next day, shidou went as far as to yell at you. saying things like, " i fucking trusted you " or " we are done you bitch " . even if you would get on your knee's and beg, shidou made up his mind. you and him are OVER. you also found out your current "boyfriend " was dating you as a dare and he never loved you. man, you hated yourself. 3 weeks later, you committed su!c!de while shidou was happily married to another woman. did he give a fuck about you death ? no. how many fucks did he give ? 0, therefore, your death was irrelevant lmfao.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶