The locked Room Mystery

Ayanokoji Pov:

As I walked towards the setup I arrived there and a teacher was waiting for me It was Mashima sensei who was having a happy look on his face.

"Ah you arrived, I am exicted to see how you will handle this challenge it was really well thought out from Nagumo here is a report on what he has created for you to do." He handed me a paper on a clipboard and then entered the room himself probaly going to inspect me and rate me with other teachers I looked at the paper and went over the scenario they had gave me.

Introduction:

Within the tightly controlled world of Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing Highschool, a shocking incident occurs. One of the students, Asahina Nazuna, is found dead in her dorm room. The door was locked from the inside, the windows secured, and there were no signs of forced entry or exit. The enigmatic circumstances surrounding her death send ripples of fear and suspicion throughout the student body.

The Crime Scene:

Asahina Nazuna's dorm room is modest, with textbooks neatly arranged on shelves and a computer desk as well as a couch and a kitchen. Her lifeless body lies on the floor, an empty vial beside her. The room is locked, and the security system shows no unauthorized access.

The Suspects:

Kikyou Hirano - Known for her intelligence and cunning, Kiyoko has a history of secretive behavior and has clashed with Nazuna before. Some suspect a rivalry gone awry.

Haruto Takahashi - Ambitious and manipulative, Haruto has a talent for weaving intricate schemes. Nazuna's death might have been a result of one of his elaborate plans.

Yuki Nakamura - Observant and analytical, Yuki often keeps to the shadows, making it difficult to discern their true motives. Perhaps there's more to Yuki's quiet demeanor than meets the eye.

Sakura Tanaka - Nazuna's close friend and roommate, Sakura had been privy to Nazuna's innermost thoughts and secrets. Her seemingly unshakable loyalty could hide a darker truth.

Ryota Suzuki - A quiet and diligent student who keeps to himself, Ryota is known for his exceptional programming skills. 

He is wrongly accused due to a misunderstanding he had borrowed a programming book from Ashahina Nazuna, and his fingerprints were found on it. However, he insists it was a simple exchange, and he had nothing to do with her death.

Clues:

The Poison: The vial next to Ashahina's body contains a rare and lethal toxin, a substance not easily accessible within the school. The source of the poison becomes a critical clue.

Cryptic Note: A cryptic note is found under Asahina's pillow, hinting at a hidden truth or a secret she was trying to reveal. Deciphering the note becomes essential to understanding the motive behind her death.

Surveillance Gaps: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, with his keen observation skills, notices gaps in the surveillance footage during the time of the murder. Someone had tampered with the security system to erase their presence.

Fingerprint Evidence: Ryota Suzuki's fingerprints are found on a book in Nazuna's room, leading to his false accusation. Ryota insists it was a borrowed book, not related to the crime.

Now, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, with his sharp intellect and analytical prowess, takes on the challenge of unraveling the complex web of lies, secrets, and manipulation within the school to uncover the truth behind Nazuna's mysterious demise.