Defying The Rules

This part is a segmant where Kushida lost to koenji in a fight in the past if you don't wanna see this you can skip ahead to the actual chatper.

Kushida pov:

After the chaos of the club fair and the intimidating energy from the president, I needed a way to blow off some steam. I bumped into Yamauchi, who was babbling about how the president wasn't as scary as everyone thought and how he can easily beat him with his eyes closed.., I wanted to knock some sense into him, but I decided to keep my composure for the sake of appearances.

Feeling the need to vent, I made my way towards a secret spot that a senior had told me about. It should be empty at this time, since first-years would be busy looking for clubs, third-years would be in class, and second-years rarely frequented the area.

I cautiously opened the door, relieved to find the place deserted. It was a small martial arts gym, hidden from the majority, making it the perfect place for me to release my pent-up frustration. Sometimes, I would come here when no one was around, but if someone happened to be nearby, I would postpone my venting and head to the rooftop the following day.

Just when I figured I had a moment to myself, out pops this unexpected character.

"Oh, didn't expect to see you here, Kushida girl. Even I the perfect existence would not have guessed you knew some type of martial arts or is this your way of letting off steam? Either way, just find someplace that won't bother me. I can't stand Ugly existences, and you're one of them," he says, tossing his hair all confidently, strutting past me like I'm not even worth a response.

Fantastic. Now, venting out loud is off the table. I quickly hightail it away from him, trying to find some corner in the gym where I can let loose in peace. Headed toward the other side, hoping to find my sanctuary away from Mr. Confidence.

"Stupid Koenji, acting like you're hot shit," I muttered under my breath, venting my frustration by slamming into the sandbag with all the force my tiny hands could muster.

"Thinking everything about you is perfect, spewing 'perfect existence this, perfect existence that.' The only thing perfect about you is how consistently you manage to piss me off," I grumbled, timing my words with a hard roundhouse kick to the sandbag this time.

"Perfect existence? More like perfect asshole! I can't stand your arrogant attitude, your constant need to belittle everyone around you. And what's with that hair flip? You're not some model, Koenji!" I continued my rant, throwing punches and kicks at the sandbag with each accusation.

"Always acting like you're too good for everyone else. Newsflash, buddy, you're not! And don't get me started on your condescending remarks. 'Ugly existence'? Look in the mirror, because your personality is the ugliest thing about you!" My frustration escalated, and I let out a loud, exasperated yell as I unleashed a flurry of rapid strikes on the sandbag.

Little did I realize, my rant had reached a volume that carried across the gym. Suddenly, there was a pause, and I turned to see Koenji standing there, eyebrows raised, having heard every word I had just said. The gym fell into an awkward silence, and I froze, realizing I might have just fucked up.

"Oh, questioning the perfection, Kushida?" My heart started racing as Koenji, who had just been casually benching 200 kilos, began to approach me.

"Wait, Koenji, it was just a joke! I didn't mean anything I said. We can talk this out, right?" I pleaded desperately as he came closer, putting his finger on my lips.

"Since you're doubting my perfection, I'll just show you the truth. Be honored, Kushida. I don't do this often because I don't care about people who doubt my perfection. However, you are an exception. This is a good opportunity for me to use the dirt I have on you." His words sent a chill down my spine, and I could feel the situation taking a turn for the worse.