𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑    /    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾❛ a little ghost recon

❛ a little ghost recon. ❜

"HEY, KIARA, I need those setups done by five!" Anna Carrera shouts at her daughter while the Pogues make their way down the Wreck's dock.

"There are other people that work here." Kiara yells back.

"None of 'em my children."

They walk down the docks and perch themselves on an old wooden bench. Stella sits beside Pope and Kie. "I feel that. On a deep, emotional level, I understand that."

"So we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ tosses his bag down by Stella's feet.

"There's no way we're going to the Bahamas." Stella nodded with Pope. He had a point. They were broke teenagers. They couldn't afford a plain ticket, obviously couldn't drive, and the likely hood that their parents would let them travel to the Bahamas to clear John B's name was slim to none.

Not to mention having to explain that John B is alive.

"John B will get nabbed sooner or later. So if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have done it yesterday." Kiara looks to the crew, earning a nod of agreement.

Stella leans back on her hands. "And how exactly are we going to clear his name?"

JJ pushes himself up. "I'll tell you how we do it."

Stella's eyes roll to the back of her head. Great. Another JJ plan. What could go wrong?

"So you have it all planned out?" Pope quirks a brow.

"As a matter of fact, I do." JJ spins on his heels and looks at Pope. "We kidnap Rafe."

If Stella were drinking water, she would have spit it out. "I'm sorry, you want to do what?"

JJ lifts his leg onto the bench and leans on it. "We kidnap Rafe, tie him up, and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he start squawking."

Stella's eyes go further back in her head, if it was even possible.

"You know, torture's a war crime?"

"Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony." I guess if they were to go to prison for something, that would be the way to do it.

"All right, well, what do you got Pope?" JJ moves and sits between Stella's legs. She takes his hat off and puts it on her head, burying her fingers in his hair. His head leans back into her touch. "I was just trying to keep it simple. You know, one stop and we're done."

"Or one stop and you're in jail." JJ shrugs, shamelessly.

"Guys, all we need is a material witness." Pope looks at Stella and JJ. "We saw Ward's plane fly right over our heads with the gold inside of it. He didn't fly it. If somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac. They saw Peterkin get murdered."