2. Surprise

What was in the box wasn't what I expected. I seen a cute little teddy bear and a stuffed elephant. There was a note attached to it.

Marley,
Will you take me to Winter Formal with you? Or will you go with me? Whichever works.
Love,
Kian
P.S. I'm bringing Jc with me. Not to formal but to Omaha.

I immediately call Kian.

He answers in his morning voice. "KIAN FUCKING LAWLEY I LOVE THE KITTEN AND ALL THE STUFF AND YES I WILL GO TO FORMAL WITH YOU!" I scream. He laughs.

"Babygirl I am so excited! We're flying out to the big O tomorrow. Can't wait to see you,"

I smile into the phone. "Well now we gotta go dress shopping and pick you out a tie," I laugh and so does he, knowing that I can't pay him to shop with me.

After a while I hang up and look at Skate.

"Wanna watch Jian while I put together these things?" He asks, holding up the tiny kitty.

I nod and place Jian in a big tub, so she can't get out while I help Skate.

After three hours of putting together one of the perches, we move to the next one.

In a matter of six hours it's all finished and in the middle of my living room.

I decide to go up to my room and rearrange it, making room for the three huge cat things.

Another six hours spent.

After finally being done Skate left and I collapsed on the couch with Jian still in the tub.

Hope she don't starve or thirst while I'm sleeping.

-

I wake up to my phone ringing and vibrating on my stomach.

Mom.

"Hello?" I answer in a moody voice.

"Marley, Chad and I are going on a cruise for a few weeks have fun at formal!" She laughs a drunken laugh.

"Yeah okay mom. Love you,"

I hang up and call Gilinsky.

"Hey Marley I'm at the airport," he says.

"Wait, why?" I ask, hoping he isn't leaving.

"I'm picking up you're queery boyfriend and his friend, bye."

Well he sounded grouchy.

I walk to my closet and get dressed in a graphic tank top with a pair of short, acid washed shorts and my vans.

Sammy walks in the door and I smile. "What are getting all fancied up for?" He asks, knowing I usually go with a t-shirt and casual shorts.

"Kian and Jc are flying in today!" I squeal and his face drops.

"Oh," he says and sits down. He looks at me and gives me a hug. "I better get going," he smiles and leaves.

Well, that was kind of rude.

About an hour later I see Gilinsky pull up with the boys. But there was an extra person, and I was not particularly fond of that person.

---//

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT! Hope you kinda enjoyed!

Love Always,
Jayme 💥