9. Fam

I ended up falling asleep with Sammy next to me with his arms around me. His head was resting against mine and he was so warm. I hated to get up but I didn't really care.

"Marley?" I hear someone ask. I turn around and see Nate standing there with a box in his hand.

I look at him and his face flushed.

"Yeah?" I say and walk closer to him. He bites his lip and stutters when he talks. "I-I've been meaning to g-give this to you," he says and hands it to me. "Since I'm leaving for LA soon I want you to have this,"

I smile and sit down, opening it. I see a small book and a flower.

I flip through the book and it's a photo album. It's pictures of us from Winter Formal, Prom, and the Secret Sibling game.

(The Secret Sibling game is where someone gives a basketball player a present all through the season and at the end of the season they reveal themselves.)

At the end of the book he wrote me a letter. I picked up the wrinkled and withered flower. On the back there's a note.

Marley,
This was the best night of my life. Thank you.

I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you so much Nate," I kissed his cheek.

"Now I have to get you one!" I laugh and take the stuff up to my room.

I walk back down and a few more of the guys have woke up. "Morning sleeping beasts," I smile and walk into the kitchen, watching as they all groan in sleepiness.

I decide to fix them a little breakfast before going shopping and getting Nate's present.

-------

Super short and super sucky but it's been a super long time and I love yall a super lot.