5: Dates

After we got back to Mack's house I took Kian home who was kissing me the whole way. They were drunk sloppy kisses so I wasn't to happy but, he tried.

Once we got home I took Kian inside and realized it wasn't too late. Once I got inside I seen someone sitting on the couch. I don't recognize them at first, but then they turn their head.

"Cameron?" I say and smile. Kian walks over to the couch and Cameron walks up to me.

"Hey girly!" He smiles and embraces me.

"I missed you so much," I say and almost cry. "Mom went o a cruise with Chad," I say and he nods.

"I brought a guest," he smiles and introduces me to a girl named Madison.

"Oh," I say as she hugs me. "Nice to meet you!" She squeals and wraps her arm around Cam's.

"Are you two a thing?" I ask. They both laugh and look at me like I'm fucking stupid.

"No," they say in a 'duh' tone. "We are just very, very good friends," she smirks.

I nod and walk over by Kian. "C'mon. Let's go to bed." I say and grab Jian and Kian. (That was kinda confusing.)

I walk them up to my room and place Jian on one of her perches and lock my door. Kian takes off his shirt. He puts on a pair of basketball shorts. I slip into a sports bra and spandex, slipping next to him.

Before I fall asleep I feel him wrap his arms around me and whisper in my ear.

"You're my princess and only mine," he leaves light kisses on my neck and slowly drifts to sleep.

"I love you," I whisper as I kiss his shoulder.

-

I wake up to a sweet smell invading my nose. I sit up and I see a note on my leg.

Stay in bed. Be back shortly.
-K

I shrug and lay back down, checking Twitter. I scroll through my mentions and reply to a few people.

I lock my phone when I hear someone knock on the door.

"Yeah come in," I say and cover up my half naked body.

Kian appears with a tray of food and sets it in bed. He kisses my forehead and smiles. "For my princess,"

I smile and examine the contents.

Pancakes with chocolate chips, strawberries, bacon, sausage, and some chocolate milk with it.

"Thank you so much baby," I say and give him a quick peck on the lips. He smiles and sits next to me. Underneath the plate I see a napkin with writing.

Marley,
I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck, so be my girlfriend?

I smile and laugh. "Yes of course!" I say as he ambushes me with kisses.

"You're mine," he whispers.

"And only yours," I say in response and smile.

--//

Awe. It sucks I know but I've been sick so sorry.

Love Always,
Jayme 💥