6: Partayy!

Kian walks down the stairs looking at his phone. "Hey guys wanna come to a party later?" He says as Cam and Madison gather around the table.

"I'm down," I say and grab myself a bottle of water.

"Same," Cam smiles and nods. Madison agrees and we just sit around trying to work out the driving arrangements. Since Kian and I are probably going to crash at the house, Cam and Madison are going to need a driver.

"Maybe Raylee could pick you guys up," I say. Raylee was our neighbor and she just turned 16. She doesn't get invited to parties and if she did she wouldn't go anyways.

She's perfect.

They nod and Kian asks to take me to lunch at a small café down the road.

I get ready and dress in a cream colored crop top and a pair of black yoga shorts.

I walk downstairs and Kian smirks. "Damn that ass," he whispers and smacks my ass. I smile and walk out to my black Range Rover and let Kian drive.

We drive for a little while, just making small talk about things. As we pull up to the café I notice a few of my old friends from middle school and walk up to them. When they turn around they wrap my in a huge hug.

"Ethan, Grayson, meet my boyfriend Kian." I smile and introduce them.

Turns out Ethan and Grayson are now YouTube famous or something.

Like Kian.

As Kian and I eat I feel his hand on my knee and it sends shivers up my body. I smile and blush.

"You're so cute," he whispers and kisses just below my ear.

I sliver out of his grip and throw my trash away. I smile at him and we leave, driving around a little bit. I see Kian turn the opposite way of my house, which if you went three or four miles down it would be the beginning of the hood.

"Kian don't," I say with my teeth gritted, a flow of bad memories coming back in a wave.

"No babe it's fine." He says.

"No Kian it's not! This place holds bad memories," I say and close my eyes.

"Babe it's fine!" He says back in a stern voice.

He pulls up to a house right on the edge and smiles.

"Old friend," he smiles and walks up to the house. I follow him hesitantly. He knocks and I see the door open. A tall man around 5'9 opens the door in a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt.

His body looks vaguely familiar. The tan skin. Muscular build.

The stunning and trapping swirling brown eyes.

Tears prick my eyes.

"Hello Marley. Haven't seen you for a very very long time." The sickening smirk is all too familiar.

I nearly choke on my words.

"Hello Taylor."

---//

OOOOO WHAT DO KIND IF TENSION IS HANGING BETWEEN TAYLOR AND MARLEY?

Maybe 10 votes?

Love always,
Jayme 💥