7. Partayy! (Continued)

Recap:

I nearly choke on my words.

"Hello Taylor."

•••

He smiles and Kian looks at us, his eyes glinting.

"You know each other?" He asks, smiling widely. I look away, waiting for Taylor to answer.

"Yeah we've met before," Taylor smirks and wraps and arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him. He leans down and whispers I my ear.

"Act like you like me and nothing bad will happen," he kisses my cheek before talking to Kian again. I slither out of Taylor's grip and his eyes pierce through me.

"Hey Kian I think we need to go. I'm feeling pretty sickened," I sigh and get in the car without saying bye. I can hear them talking and Kian invited him to the party tonight.

Fuck.

"Hey babe what was up with you and Taylor back there?" He asks and turns the car on.

"Nothing,"

"Did you see that cute little boy in the doorway behind Taylor? He was so cute." Kian smiles and scrunches his nose.

"I guess," I say and look out the window, kind of mad Kian dragged me there.

"What do you mean "I guess?" He asks and glares at me.

"Nothing Kian,"

"That boy looked like a replica of Taylor," he says and begins rambling. Once we get to my house I go to get ready.

I dress in a tight black sparkly dress that goes to my mid thigh. I apply red lipstick, curl my hair and slip on a pair of black pumps.

I walk downstairs and see Sam sitting in a pair of black jeans and maroon shirt.

"Aye ma you would look great with me," he says and grabs my hips.

"Take a picture with me," I smile and hand Nate my phone to take a picture.

Sam's fingers brush over the exposed skin, sending goosebumps up my spine.

He smirks and I laugh as Nate snaps the picture.

"You look fucking material," Sam whispers and bite his lip, walking away.

Kian walks up to me and grips my wrist fiercely.

"We need to talk," he growls and drags me outside.

I take a deep breath.

"Why didn't you tell me you fucked Taylor?" He yells.

"We were drunk and you and I weren't together!" I say in defense. He sighs. "It was the day we broke up and I went to a party," I say, remembering the horrible night. "I asked Taylor to get me a drink, he did. Before he gave it to me he slipped roofies in it and took me upstairs," I say.

"And we fucked," I say.

"That's a lie. He said you were sober and lead him upstairs." He says crossing his arms.

"Yeah well do you believe me or him?"

"I sure as hell don't believe the woman who had a kid and didn't tell me," he says and walks back inside.

--//

WHAT JUST HAPPENED WOAH

That was very unexpected.

Go check out my new book:
Anonymous!

It's a Nate Maloley fanfic!
- Jayme 💥