Trainee Contract- English

Contract for Trainee Position at Panorama Entertainment

Purpose
The purpose of the Residential Company Trainee Contract is to identify the skill, trade or occupation for which the Trainee is being trained and confirm the qualifying trainee framework that the Trainee is following.

General
There are three categories of trainee positions in the "New Artists' Training School" of Panorama Entertainment.

01. Residential Company Trainee - Trainee who is a resident in the Company's "New Artists' Training School" under the full authority of Panorama Entertainment.

02. Company Trainee - Trainee who takes lessons from the Company's "New Artists" Training School' but not a resident.

03. Exchange Trainee - Trainee who takes lessons from the Company's "New Artists' Training School" but not has any contractual bond with Panorama Entertainment. He/She belongs to another company.

*This contract is for the first category of above, Residential Company Trainee.

Company will take the Trainee on board for the Trainee position, where he/she will initially learn by observing our Company on key projects. Trainee will have the opportunity to ask questions and Company will share useful resources that will help Trainee to develop in his/her role. Company will nominate Trainers and Instructors from within the Company or outside from the Company. Trainers and Instructors will also dedicate sometime on a regular basis to personally give some tutorials about Trainee position fundamentals. At some point, if/when Trainers and Instructors believe Trainee to be ready, they will let the Trainee be more hands-on in more demanding tasks. Before that the Trainers and Instructors will also ensure that Trainee gets hands-on practice less demanding tasks that are going on within the Company.

Learning Objectives
(Identify learning objectives with estimated training duration)

Major Subjects;
01. Music (including Vocal Training, Singing, Rapping, Instrumental lessons and etc.)
02. Dancing (including Social Dancing, Modern Dancing, Vintage Dancing and etc.)
03. Modeling and Stage Management
03. Drama and Acting Performance
04. Gym Training and Sports (the Trainee can choose sports by their choice)
05. Language Proficiency (English major for foreign Trainees)
06. Mass Communication and Media Management (including Social Media and Social Network Management)
07. Personality Development
08. History and Trends of Entertainment Industry
09. Ethics and Law
10. Sex Education and Gender Studies
11. First Aids
12. Cosmetology and Fashion Design
13. Technical Knowledge in Entertainment Industry
14. Human Resource Management and Marketing
15. Basic Gymnastic and Swimming Lessons

Minor Subjects;
I. Literature and Arts
II. Lyric Writing, Song Writing and Music Composing
III. Yoga and Physical Fitness Training
IV. Mental Fitness Training
V. Situation Management
VI. Advertising and Promotional Skills
VII. Basic Finance and Administration
VIII. Filming and Broadcasting
IX. Basics of Musicology and Music Therapy
X. Group Activities (specially for Trainee Bands)

*Company will add more lessons and trainings for the development of physical fitness and subjective knowledge of the Trainee.

Residential Company Trainee Contract

THIS CONTRACT IS MADE FOR TOTALLY 08 YEARS FROM THE SIGNING DATE. FIRST 03 YEARS AS A COMPANY RESIDENTIAL TRAINEE AND LAST 05 YEARS AS A COMPANY ARTIST:

Panorama Entertainment (the "Company"), Los Angeles, California, United States America, Kim Daniel the Chief Executive Officer AND [trainee name] (the "Trainee"), [trainee address], [trainee email], [trainee contact number] for Company Residential Trainee.