Raj x Bowie🌹

This oneshot was requested by rajbowyaoi,  thanks again for the amazing request :D

− «...The way you knocked that guy out!» - said Bowie enthusiastically, imitating a punch.

− «Hehe, yeah. Hope that he's doing okay. I was kinda nervous that match.»

− «True, that was.. totally insane. Best part of this whole game, to be honest, aside from you!»

− «Haha, me?» - specified Raj, pointing at himself. He always got flustered from Bowie's flirtatious compliments.

− «Of course, silly!»

Both of the guys giggled and were trying to actually eat their food. It's already been a week since Total Drama reboot ended and, as Bowie once promised, he took Raj on a date, right after his hockey game. While it was somewhat awkward in there, the couple still had fun. After they stopped laughing, their attention fixated on their meals and they sat there in a comfortable silence for a bit.

Bowie decided to look out in the window. It was heavily raining outside. And it began to do so in the middle of Raj and Waynes' game. Once the three left the building, they were frightened by the heavy rain. Wayne and Raj with Bowie separated, and they all made sure to run as fast as they could to the nearest building. The couple was quite wet and Bowie's costume specifically got ruined, but that didn't ruin his mood since he was with the person he loved the most. Bowie was smilling at the memory. Yet that reminded him of something... The way he got a second place in Total Drama Reboot. Ew, how did this connect to that one? - thought Bowie to himself. Yet that reminder ruined his mood.

− «So how is the passionfruit donut? Is it tasty?» - wondered Raj.

− «Oh, that... That tastes okay. I like..the chocolate one more though.» - replied Bowie with significant tone difference. He tried really hard to not show that he's upset, he didn't want to make Raj worried or change the mood of the date. It was their first date, first date in general for Raj. And Bowie wanted to make this perfect.

− «..Is something wrong?» - asked Raj with concern.

− «What? No, it's just.. I just expected this donut to be tastier..yeah.»

− «Maybe the other donut will taste better?»

− «Maybe.. I don't know. Um, so how is your food..doing?»

− «Oh, well, it tastes great, i really like the strawberry flavour.»

− «Nice.»

− «Yeah. No but for real, is everything alright? You just seem kind of.. upset.» - noticed Raj.

Bowie narrowed down his eyes «Well... You remember the finale of Total drama reboot?»

− «Yea. I-Is that what's bothering you?»

− «Yes!» - replied Bowie with a louder and angrier tone. - «I know i should i get over that, but, it's just... I was THIS close to win a million bucks!»

− «Yeah..But, you know, you placed second! You literally beat the whole cast!»

− «But not Priya! And that's what i am mad about! Gosh, i should've just.. been a bit faster. If not that barf... Ugh.»

Raj was distraught, he saw Bowie in that kind of mood for the first time. He is not used to comforting people, especially when they're angry. Bowie cooled down a bit, and decided to fix the mood of the situation as quick as possible:

− «I am so sorry, Raj. I didn't mean to.. trauma-dump you like that.»

− «No,no,no! It's alright. You know, i am.. actually kinda happy that you decided to share with me something you're worried about. Kinda.. deepens our trust, you know?»

− «Yeah, true. I can see your point.»

− «And, uhm, even if you didn't place first in the show, you're the true winner in my heart...» - confessed Raj. He said the last part with a quiter tone, he thought that thing was a bit embarrassing.

Bowie let out a small giggle «That is the cheesiest thing i've ever heard, but thank you. I.. I am happy to share that to you.»

− «I mean, you can do that anytime too. I will be happy to support you!»

Bowie's mood lightened up, and Raj's too. They both kissed lightly and continued on with their date. It is sure to be one of the best memories for both of them.