Chapter 8

Hum tere Bina ab reh nahi sakteTere Bina kya wajood Mera

Tere Bina kya wajood Mera

Tujhse Juda agar hojayeinge
Toh khudse hi hojayeinge juda

———————————————————

It was Sunday morning and Hadi was hugging his wife tightly while sleeping on her chest like a kid. Inaya was staring at him with love in her eyes. She always liked him but now she was sure that she loves him. He made her fall for him hard.

"Hadi. Uthiye" Inaya said in her soft voice while running hands through his head.

"Hmm aur panch minute" Hadi said while snuggling in her chest.

"Hadi nahi na uthein. Mujhe aaj Bahar lekar jayein." Inaya said. Hadi always took her out on Sundays but yesterday he told her that he wants to spend time with her at home but Inaya staying all week in home wanted to go out.

Hadi opened his eyes and just hummed in his morning voice while looking at her intensely. He slowly kissed her lips. Inaya moved back.

"Pehle aap uthein aur nahalijiye fir mujhe Bahar lekar jayenge toh hi apko kiss milegi warna nahi."

"Aisa na karo begum. Bas ek kiss." Hadi pleaded but Inaya was in no mood to listen and got to freshen up. Inaya saw Hadi still laying on the bed after she came out from a shower. She glared at him while Hadi was looking at his cute angry kitten. He slowly got up and went towards her and hugged her. His head was in her neck. Oh how he loved her smell.

He kissed her there and then moved back and kissed her on her forehead. He loved her long brown luscious hair. At drop of water was going down from her neck to her cleavage making Hadi gulp. He quickly went to bathroom.

As he was in the bathroom Inaya was getting ready. Soon she heard a click and was aware that he came out of the bathroom. As soon as Hadi saw her he gulped hard.

She was looking breathtaking

She was looking breathtaking. The black colour made her white skin pop up. And those red tinted lips did nothing in his favour. His favorite colour on her lips made her look more tempting. Inaya never liked dark colours but her mother told her that after marriage she should apply dark colours which is why Inaya applied this colour.

"Hume ghayal karne ka iraada hain kya begum?" Hadi asked while getting closer to Inaya, taking her in his arms.

"Hmm shayad?" She replied.

"Kamyaab hogayi ho" He said as he leaned his forehead on hers.

"Please, kabhi mat Jaana chodh ke mujhe."

"Kabhi nahi." Inaya promised him.

"Accha chalein ab kahin Bahar chalte hain."

"Apka hukum sar aakhon par begum."

_________________________________________

"Mamma,humlog Bahar jaa Rahe hain."  Inaya told Ayesha.

"Theek hain beta dhyan se Jaana." Dhe said and kissed her forehead.

"Aapi Hame bhi apke sath le chaliye na. Hum Ghar par bore ho Rahe Hain." Hania said.

"Ha bhabhi. Ek toh hamari chuttiyan hain aur Ham kahin Bahar nahi jaa Rahe." Noor said.

"Accha theek hain chalo jaldi jaakar ready hojao dono." Inaya said.

"Kya ready hojao. Aaj sirf Hum dono jaa Rahe hain unlog ko kyun leke Jaana." Hadi said.

"Aapi" both hania and Noor whined.

"Hadi." Inaya said while looking at Hadi with stern eyes making him go quite.

"Aap dono jaiye ready hone."

_________________________________________

All four of them were having so much fun in the amusement park but Inaya was feeling nauseous because of the rides which is why she was sitting on a bench waiting for those three to finish their ride.

As soon as we finished the ride I went looking for Inaya

As soon as we finished the ride I went looking for Inaya. She was sitting on a bench when a man approached her.

Seeing that man talking to her I went towards her as fast as I could and heard that fucker asking her number. Before she could reply I told that man.

"She's my wife." Both Inaya and that man turned towards me. I went towards her and held her by her shoulder.

"Ohh I'm sorry." He said and disappeared.

My blood was boiling. I don't know why but I was so angry. She didn't even do anything yet it makes me angry thinking of that fucker asking her number.

"Chalo yaha Se." I said and grabbed her hand whilst those two following us behind.

The whole car ride everyone was silent, sensing my anger.

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for not updating this whole time. But I'll try to be regular from now on. I hope you guys love this chapter. :)