Chapter 7

Mann tha bada

Mann tha bada

Tu hota Mera

Tu na milaa

Gham hai Tera....

———————————————————
It was walima of Hadi and Inaya. Inaya wore a beautiful pink gown. She was getting ready while Hadi was in the bathroom. As soon as Hadi came out of the washroom he was stunned to look at the beauty in front of him.

 As soon as Hadi came out of the washroom he was stunned to look at the beauty in front of him

He came towards her and pulled her by her waist.

"Mashallah. Apko kahin meri hi nazar na lag Jaye." They were both staring in each other's eyes but their moment broke due to a knock on the door.

"Bhai jaldi se ready hojaye. Sab log apka aur bhabhi ka wait Kar Rahe Hai." Mujtaba said.

"Haa theek hain" Hadi said while letting her go. As soon as he left her Inaya missed his warmth. She did not want him to let go of her.

As soon as Hadi got ready they both went down.

"Mashallah shaadi ke baad aur khubsurat hogai hai meri beti." Fatima said making Inaya blush.

"Lagta hain Hadi bhai ki mohabbat ka Asar hain." Hania said making already red Inaya more red.

"Chalo chalo ab sab jaldi se chalo time ho raha hain." Ayesha said.

Hadi and Inaya as usual went separately while others came in different cars.

~ ~ ~
Everyone came after the walima. Inaya was not able to walk properly due to the high heels. It was the first time she wore heels because she got it from Ayesha.