Chapter 16

Tu safar Mera

Tu safar Mera

Hai tu hi meri manzil

Tere bina guzara

Ae dil hai mushkil....

_________________________________________

It was the 9th month of my pregnancy and I was nervous as hell because the date is near.

But I was not prepared that it would be this early. I was sleeping when I suddenly felt something leaking and guess what? My water broke.

"Hadi. Uthein." I started shaking him.

"Kya hua jaan." He mumbled in his sleep.

"Hadi. My water broke."

"What?" He git up and saw my water leaking.

"Dekh kya rahein hai, jaldi mujhe hospital le chaliye. Ahhh" I held my stomach.

"H-ha r-ruko." He said and grabbed his phone.

"H-Hello Mujtaba. Jaldi hospital chal. Your bhabhi's water broke aur ammi ko bhi call karde." He said and lifted me in his arms while grabbing a blanket.

"Ahhh. Jaldi l-lein chalo." I said and pinched his arms.

"H-Ha jaan."

We went down and saw Mujtaba and other's waiting there.

Mujtaba drove us while the other's came in a car behind.

"H-Hadi. Mujhse control nahi ho raha. Ahhhh." I said while squeezing his hand.

"Jaan b-bas pahounch hi gaya." He said whole caressing my hands.

I felt the baby trying to come out and I was screaming the whole ride.

As soon as we reached the hospital, Hadi rushed inside.

A doctor came for my delivery and told me to take deep breaths and then push. Hadi was with me holding my hand.

"Aghhhh."

"Jaan. Bas ho hi gaya. Thoda aur."

"Kya bas ho hi gaya. Jaan n-nikal rahi hai meri." I screamed at him and pushed.

After a whole of pushing I got tired.

"Jaan. Bas ho gaya. Utho jaan." He tapped my cheek grabbing my attention.

I took a deep breath and pushed hard and then I heard a baby voice. He was out. A sigh of relief left from me as I went unconscious.

 A sigh of relief left from me as I went unconscious

As soon as I heard the baby's voice I went numb. I'm a father now. My heart swirled with emotions. Tears welled up in my eyes.

The nurse gave me the child and told me to give adhaan in his ears. It was a boy.

My hands started shaking. No voice came out of my throat. It was really difficult.

I was thinking where did parents get the courage to give adhaan in their baby's ear.

Giving Adhaan in the baby's ear mean that we are ready to sacrifice them for Allah. That Allah can take back what he gave us.

It's also given for the remembrance of Allah and the calling of prayer. They were many theories to it.

Tears were running from my eyes continuously. My hands were shaking with the baby in my hand.

I gave Adhaan in the baby's ear and soon everyone came in and I gave the baby to ammi.

Papa (Inaya's dad) was already standing there when I turned to go towards Inaya.

He stroke Inaya's head and turned towards me.

"Maine tumse kabhi kaha nahi beta but thank you meri beti ko itna khush ralhne ke liye." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Papa aisa mat boliye. Vo Mera pyaar hai Inaya ke liye. Mera farz hai use khush rakhna." He hugged me and went towards the child.

"Ya Allah apka bohot bohot shukriya mujhe itni acchi biwi aur ek beta Dene ke liye." I said while stoking Inaya's head.

I was lulling the baby boy in my hands to sleep when I heard Inaya's voice.

"Hadi. My b-baby?" She asked as soon as she woke up.

I went towards her and gave her our baby boy.

"Boy hai. Kitna cute hai na. Bilkul apni mamma ki tarah." I said and kissed both of them on their forehead.

"Haa." She said with tears in her eyes.

I heard a camera shutter and saw Hania and Noor clicking a photo of us.

"Omg. Kitna cute hai yeh. Hamein kisi ne uthaya kyu nahi." Noor said while taking the baby in her arms.

"Utni tension vali situation me hamare pass do kumbhkaran ko uthane ka time nahi tha." I said

"Mujhe bhi do mujhe bhi dekhna hai." Hania said.

"Sambhal Kar. Vo baccha hai tumara khilona nahi." I said in a strict voice.

"Awww. Kitna pyaara hai yeh." Hania said whole taking her in her arms.

Inaya and I sighed. Now he will keep going in everyone's hands.