•024•

VALENTINES DAY WAS APPROACHING. IVORY WAS ABLE TO DO LIGHT PERFORMANCES, BUT STILL UNABLE TO PLAY SOFTBALL FOR THE NEDT FEW GAMES.

"Alright, guys, I have one word for you." Mr. Schue wrote the word 'LOVE' on the whiteboard and drew a heart around it.

"Is it love?" Brittany raised her hand. "I'm totally gonna graduate now." She cheered.

"Valentines Day is coming up, so for this week's lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner because you're gonna sing what you think is the world's greatest love song." Mr. Schue aassigned. "Yeah, find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. Now, partner up." Mr. Schue added.

Luke instantly wrapped his arm around the back of Ivory's chair, and she planted a small kiss on his jawline.

"Mr. Schue, can I say something?" Finn raised his hand. "I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied. I think the fact that I led the football team to a commerce championship might have something to do with it. The fact is that I'm the closest thing that this clee club has to a celebrity right now."

"Are you forgetting we have Luke and Ivory, who are literally in a band? Who is going to get hundreds of awards one day?" Sanatan pointed out, making the couple smile.

"Just like a famous athlete, I want to give to charity." Finn ignored Santana, "You guys."

"Is that an insult?" Ivory whispered, making Luke chuckle.

"Im setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us..." Finn started.

"Don't even act like you're trying to help this Glee Club out. You just want to kiss a bunch of girls." Mercedes pointed out.

"I've kissed Finn, and can I just say? It's not worth a buck." Santana spoke up. "I would, however, pay $100 to jiggle one of his man-boobs."

"Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" Finn defended himself.

"No, not really."

"Cause you always just seem to be meddling in everyone else's business." Finn continued.

"Oh, please. You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious." Santana smiled.

"Actually, you're just a bitch." Lauren snapped.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You've just got eyes for my man." Santana turned around.

"Okay, first of all, I'm not your man." Puck stepped in.

"And Finn is right. All you ever do is insult us. Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby." Quinn pointed out.

"Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Schue belonged in a twelve step program." Tina chimed in.

"Wait, what?"

"You're addicted to vests." Santana told him.

"The truth is, Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical of Willow, but the only job you're going to have is working on a pole." Rachel snapped.

Everyone was shocked by Rachel, not expecting that to come out of her mouth.

"Fine." Santana stormed out.

"Santana..." Mr. Schue called out.

☆::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

IVORY WAS SITTING IN THE COURTYARD WITH ALEX, REGGIE, AND LUKE WHEN PUCK CAME BARRELLING OVER.

"Ivy, I could use your help." Puck sat next to her.