•011•

RACHEL, MERCEDES, ARTIE, MR. SCHUE AND COACH SYLVESTER were all on stage rehearsing.

Well, Coach Sylvester was just putting her thoughts out. The others were rehearsing.

The rest of the club that was in the play all sat in the audience, watching.

Luke and Ivory were off the side, not paying attention to the group on stage, and just pre-occupying themselves.

Luke started playing with Ivory's rings before intertwining his fingers with hers. His other hand traveled to her thigh as he just rested his hand on it, making Ivory smile.

"William, I would like to see you in my office, please!" Principal Figgins walked into the auditorium, scaring both Luke and Ivory out of their bubble.

☆::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

"I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR PUTTING YOU GUYS THROUGH ALL THIS." Mr. Schue started. "Particularly Finn and Sam."

"It's cool, Mr. Schue. I'm sure the teasing will die down by the time my tenth reunion rolls around." Finn said, referring to him walking down the hallway in his underwear.

"And I got asked to be June in the Men of McKinley High calendar," Sam stated.

"I'm happy for you. But we still can't do the musical. Look, I was wrong. Rocky Horror isn't about pushing boundaries or making an audience accept a certain rebellious point of view." Mr. Schue explained. "Those were my reasons for doing it, and they aren't worth risking what we have here. When I was younger and they started midnight shows of Rocky Horror, it wasn't for envelope pushers. It was for outcasts, people on the fringes who had no place left to go but were searching for someplace, any place, where they felt like they belonged. Sound familiar? The truth is, with that perspective, Rocky Horror is the perfect show for this club."

"Then why aren't we putting it on?" Santana asked.

"We're still gonna perform Rocky Horror. We're just not doing it for an audience. We're doing it for ourselves." Mr. Schue smiled.

☆::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

BOTH IVORY AND LUKE WERE SITTING ON THE STEPS LEADING UP TO HIS BEDROOM, WAITING FOR AVERY AND ANASTASIA TO EXIT THE BATHROOM.

"So, you were getting pretty touchy, feely in the auditorium today." Ivory smiled, nudging Luke with her arm.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." Luke shrugged, sliding closer to her so their legs touched.

"Yeah, alright." She laughed, pushing her back into his chest, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Did you want to spend the night tonight, since my parents are gonna be working, and then Avery's going to a sleepover?" Luke whispered into her ear, sending a chill down her spine.

"You're telling me that you're gonna be the only home? Kinda seems like you want something to happen between us." She smirked, turning her head towards him.

"Shut up." He pushed her away. "I mean, of course I want something to happen between us. But I don't want to push you into it if you aren't ready."

Before Ivory could say anything, Avery had run out of the bathroom, dressed like a princess.

Anastasia was behind her, getting her camera ready.

"Look at me, Ivy! Look at my dress!" Avery smiled, twirling around.

"I know! It's so pretty!" Ivory stood up, pulling Luke with her.

"Alright, she needs to be at Angie's for 7:30, so that's an hour and a half for trick-or-treating." Anastasia said, fixing her work uniform. "Hope you three have a good night, and I'll see you guys in the morning."

Once Anastasia left, Luke and Ivory walked around the neighborhood with Avery in front of them until it turned 7:30.

☆::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

LUKE AND IVORY WERE BACK AT LUKE'S HOUSE IN THE LIVING ROOM.

The two were sitting on the couch with a box of pizza in front of them on the coffee table, with a horror movie on the tv.

A blanket was placed upon the two of them, and Ivory cuddled into Luke's side.

"What if your dad comes home early?" Ivory lifted her head from his shoulder.

"He won't. Don't worry." Luke smiled, running his fingers down her back.

Ivory put her head back down, this time burying her face into his neck. She shifted in her spot, so now she was lying on top of him.

Every once in a while, Ivory would move her hips, which would rub against Luke's crotch.

"Ivy," Luke breathed, grabbing her waist lightly.

"Hm?" She mumbled out, getting more tired as the night went on.

"As much as I love having you lay on top of me, I need you to stop moving your hips. Because anything that happens down there is, uhm, out of my control." Luke swallowed heavy thinking about Ivory's response.

"It's bound to happen sooner or later." She muttered before moving once more and then falling asleep.

☆::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

THE NEXT MORNING, IVORY WOKE UP IN AN EMPTY BED.

Luke's bed.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes to wake up more.

Luke walked in with wet hair and a towel around his waist. His back was turned to her, making Ivory smile.

"You giving me a show this early in the morning, Havens?" Ivory joked, making Luke jump.

"When the hell did you wake up?" He asked, holding his towel a little tighter.

"Like, a minute ago." She said before he made his way over to her with a pair of her jeans and one of his shirts.

"Get dressed. We can go for breakfast." He said, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"You kiss me like that again, and people are gonna think we're a couple." She laughed.

"That's why I did it." He smiled.

"Luke..."

"Ivory. I'm not saying we are, but if I like you and you like me, im taking advantage of it." He said and walked back into the bathroom to get changed.

Ivory quickly changed into the new clothes and sat on Luke's bed until he came back into the room.

Once he did, Ivory stood up and walked over to him.

"Can we talk?"

☆::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆