𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐎, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄-𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐅 𝐋 𝐄 𝐔 𝐑
"God here are so many people", i mumbled and hold the shoulder from my brother tighter. "What did you though? It's Monaco!", he just laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"Can we at least go to Pierre?" I was a bit annoyed by all those people and i knew that Elodia wasn't even here, she was something like a mental supporter for me at all the MotoGP Races. The spanish girl was the younger sister from Marc and the older one from Álex and so she was also at all the Races. I knew that she was in Spain at the Grand Prix because her brothers wanted to support Fernando and Carlos.

„Yeah, thats what i wanted to do and you don't need to be so mean just because Elo isn't here.", my twin-brother laughed and pulled us trough the crowd towards the AlphaTauri garage. Many bumped into us but apologised again, others just kept walking. Some even asked my brother for a picture or an autograph.

For me it was still weird that some people asked even me for a picture. I mean, i didn't do anything? I am ‚just' the twin sister from Fabio Quartararo. Since his homerace last week he was the leader from the MotoGP championship in 2021.

Bonjour Pierre, comment vas-tu?", i heard the voice from Fabio when he stopped and i bumped into his back and mumbled a quiet ‚excuse-moi'.

[ʙᴏɴᴊᴏᴜʀ ᴘɪᴇʀʀᴇ! ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴠᴀ-ᴛᴜ? - ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴘɪᴇʀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?]
[xᴄᴜꜱᴇ-ᴍᴏɪ - ꜱᴏʀʀʏ]

bon et toi?", the AlphaTauri driver answered my brother but i didn't heard his answer anymore because someone laid his hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to the person which stood next to me. A small grin was on his face and he whispered „tu veux que je te sauve d'ici?"

[ʙᴏɴ ᴇᴛ ᴛᴏɪ? - ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ?]
[ᴛᴜ ᴠᴇᴜx Qᴜᴇ ᴊᴇ ᴛᴇ ꜱᴀᴜᴠᴇ 'ɪᴄɪ? - ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ?]

Immediately i noded „oui s'il te plaît", i whispered back to him and he took my arm and pulled me with him.

[ᴏᴜɪ 'ɪʟ ᴛᴇ ᴘʟᴀî - ʏᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ]