𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐒

𝐁𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐁𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒
The champagne splashed into my face and out of protection I immediately looked down and closed my eyes. I sprayed the bottle champagne at Carlos or at least i was trying to do this. You could hear all the loud shouts and the team cheering. To be honest, I couldn't describe the feeling that was coursing through my body. It felt like a dream come to reality. Even more then just that.

Lewis stood behind me and let the champagne run down my neck. Out of reflex, I took a few steps forwards, but the Brit followed me. The champagne got less and I wiped my face once with my free hand. Immediately Carlos was again beside me and hugged me tightly.

———————————————

The air was stuffy and there were far too many people in one place. I rolled my eyes with annoyance and tried to push my way through the crowd without bumping into anyone. Bodies pressed against mine while people sang along to the songs or just sipped on their drinks.

"Finally I find you too, far too many people here or?", i heard a known voice asking me and i looked at the frenchman. „Far too many", i mumbled and rolled my eyes even if you couldn't see it through the dim light. Pierre took me by my sleeve and pulled me through the crowd to all the others.

Next to Lando stood a blonde woman and immediately I recognised her without any problems. „Desi is here? Didn't Lando and her broke up?", i asked my best friend and the older brother from Désirée, but he just shrugged his shoulders. „I don't understand them. In Russia Lando really hurt her with his words and she looked terrible even weeks later. I... oh god I have no idea what is up with them, just don't ask me." I knew the AlphaTauri driver good enough to know that he rolled his eyes right now and he sighed.

In AbuDhabi the Brite told us that he and the sister from Pierre broke up. She was at the race but just thanks to her older brother, but i could see how hurt she was. The blonde girl was always like a little sister to me and when Pierre was mad at her, she always come to me.

„I can understand that he was mad in Russia i mean... it could have been his first win, but that's not a reason to say shit towards your girlfriend.", i said when i leaned closer to my best friend, that only he could hear it. He just noded and we walked to the others.

However, his gaze was focussed almost the entire time on his younger sister, who was talking to the Brit. I laughed and immediately Pierre looked at me. „You look like you want to kill him.", i explained quietly to him under a few laughers. „Maybe i want, maybe not.", he mumbled and leaned himself against the wall. I chuckled st his words and put my hand on his shoulder.