𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄

𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐅 𝐋 𝐄 𝐔 𝐑
„Fabio calm down! Everything will be fine!", i put my hands on his shoulders and made him look at me. „Take a deep breath and just try to forget that it is Le Mans! Think it is... Sachsenring!" My brother laughed but you could hear that he was incredible nervous. „Very similar tracks.", he whispered sarcastic and i just rolled my eyes. „You know how i meant that. And it is not your first home grand prix and look! Last year you also make it and you was even on the podium!"

Fabio noded slowly but i felt how nervous he was. „But i wasn't a world champion back then", he whispered and wiped his face with both hands. I just looked at him and sighed. „Come on, sit down. Take a few minutes, i will go to Tom and say him that you are in your Motorhome.", with a soft smile i looked at my twin-brother who gave me thankful look.

I stepped out of the Motorhome and walked through the paddock, trying to find Tom. „Who are you searching?", i heard a spanish accent a bit away from me and i turned round to look at Aleix. „Tom. Fabio is stressed." The spaniard noded and replied then, „I didn't saw him." I gave the older Espargaró brother a shy smile and continued on my way to the Yamaha box.

"Wait a second!", i shouted at the best friend from my brother when i finally had found him. Tom stopped and turned to me. "Where is Fabs?", he asked me and we walked together to the monitors where the times of Franco and Fabio from qualifying were listed.

In the first free practice my brother was fourth and his teammate nineteenth. Franky had struggled a bit more with the bike. In the second practice Fabio was a bit slower then in the first one but was still on place six and this time Franky was also better. In the last practice Fabio was the third fastest and right before him Pecco and Johann. Of course i was happy for the other frenchman that he was the fastest in the third practice, but still there was this hope that your own brother would be the better one.

Both frenchman were with that immediately qualified into Q2 at their home grand prix. In the end my brother would start from the second row into the race just like Johann.

"He is in his motorhome, that is why i come to you. Fabio is extrem nervous and i tried to help him the full morning but it didn't worked.", i sighed and tried to follow Tom with quick steps. „Oh my god, stop running, please!" He immediately stopped and looked at me and whispered a soft ‚sorry'.

————————————

„Please just push me in front of a car or something! Elo, please! Thats so embarrassing!", i covered my face with my hands to hide my red cheeks. The younger sister from the Repsol Honda rider just laughed. „You just ran into him.", she chuckled but i startet to laugh sarcastic. „Yes, but already the fifth time in... something like 3 weekends or so.

That  just brought her to laugh more and i gave her the ‚stop-laugh-at-me' look. She swallowed and took a deep breath, trying to get her under control. „Sorry. It is just so funny to see everytime his reaction. I mean Jorge already said your name when you bumped into him."

„But other question. Did you saw Fabio somewhere? I need to talk with him about the race in two weeks.", i asked Elodia serious and she looked at me confused. „Which rac-... ah, Mugello.", she answered her question by herself and i just noded. „What is with Mugello?" The spanish girl looked at me interested and i just smiled and gave her my phone without saying anything.

————————————

Tripod

ey
i have a question
do you still want to go to manacl?
monaco
because i can give you a pass
i'm serious fleur

you asking me if i want to go to monaco?
are u good?
are u sick or something?
OF COURSE I WANT
WHAT DO YOU THINK

good
well actually i already knew that you would say yes
but i still wanted to ask because of mugello

i was often enough in my life in mugello

————————————

Elodia just stared at me. „He just asked you?" I noded and looked at the track, where the Moto2 class just had their race. Pedro had started from pole, which didn't surprised me when i was honest. This boy was born for racing and that he showed from the first day he got into the World Championship. Even when he was this season absolutely not like he was last year. Three races he didn't finished and the other were... okay.

You are going, right?", the girl asked me and i looked at her. „Do you really think i will miss the chance to get to Monaco?", i asked her playfully shocked and Elodia just laughed, but then hold her hand playfully hurt to her chest. „You will leave me alone. Such a fake friend, Quartararo."

I punched her into her side and she gasped because she didn't expect that. „How can this not hurt Fabio.", she whispered and rubbed her hip. A laugher left my mouth and i just shrugged my shoulders. „I don't care about that. He know this since he is... well... since he is born." For a moment i had thought about my words.

Elodia just whispered a „Poor boy.", but loud enough that i could hear her words. „I will try to find him and tell him that he needs to be alone at the italian Grand Prix." And with this words i made my way towards the yamaha box.

————————————

authors note
i kinda hate this chapter and it's incredible boring but it's RACEDAY!!! i'm excited lol but i miss motogp (it's literally ‚just' a week without) i have tomorrow latin AND german in school ew