Part 4

Reader's Pov -

I sigh and lay back down, trying to relax a bit. Thinking of all the stuff I can do to Henry to get revenge. 'Oh man, there's so much stuff I can do. Just gotta think. Ooh, simple enough, I can just kill him. I mean, nobody would even know it was me, right?'

"Hey, sweetie, we're gonna be leaving now, will you be fine on your own?" Ms. Smith asks.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'll be fine." Ms. Smith smiles a bit and waves before leaving, the nurse leaves a few seconds later, leaving me completely alone.

'Finally, alone.' I take a deep breath, thinking about how I'll kill Henry, I know for sure that I'm going with that idea. He'll never bother me again.

I smile to myself and close my eyes, but I instantly open them, I get the idea to sneak out, since there was a window next to the bed, 'Hmm, cool.'

I get up from the bed, somehow not feeling any pain in my back any more. I carefully and quietly walk over to the window, opening it fully.

I carefully climb out, luckily it wasn't too high up, only a few feet. So I jumped down and immediately took off running to the woods.

Once I got far enough away from the school, now in the middle of the woods, I look around for a moment.

Taking a deep breath, but then noticing the two bodies, one sloppily thrown on the other. My heart stops for a momentz but I exhale loudly.

"Damn... Well, this is something I'm gonna have to get used to, if I'm gonna kill Henry, I can never go back. Also, I might as well kill more people that I hate. Get rid of a bunch of assholes in one go."

I sigh and turn away from the bodies, then walk away, now lost in thought.

I heard a twig snap behind me and spun around. "Well well, what's up, freak?" Henry asked.

"Oh.. it's you, what the hell are you doing out here?" I asked, my mood instantly changes as soon as I see his ugly ass face.

"Well, I decided to follow you, I mean, I need revenge. You got me suspended and grounded for two weeks." Henry says, angrily.

I back away a bit, 'Oh shit. Hah, luckily I grabbed a knife before I went to school, I still have it in my pocket.

I secretly grab the knife, ready to attack Henry if he tried anything.

Which, he did. He jumped on me. So I held my knife up and stabbed him in the shoulder. He yelled in pain, "Agh! You bitch!"

"This is what you get for carving your name into my back, and the countless years of bullying!" I yelled as I stabbed him in his side.

His eyes widened a bit and he started crying.

"I-im sorry! I'll never bully you again!" Henry yelled, desperate to get me off of him.

"Damn right you won't bully me, you'll be dead!" I stabbed him in the heart, quickly killing him.

I smiled psychotically, pushing the knife deeper into his chest, then ripping the knife out. "This is what you get!" I yelled at his now dead body, then stabbed him over and over again until I felt like stopping.

Once I got off of him I laughed a bit, then admired the work done by me, his ripped up stab wound in his chest from me stabbing him repeatedly.

I sighed in relief, then calmly walked deeper into the woods.

Bloody Painter/Helens Pov -

'What in the ever living hell did I just watch?! That was awesome!' I admired her and her work as she got up and silently walked away from the body, as if nothing had just happened.

'I never knew someone could be as cruel as men though she's borderline like Jeff. Violent, and unforgiving.'

I smile to myself as I watch her walk away, I made sure to keep my distance, I climbed up a tree to a low branch, but high enough to stay out of sight.

I jumped from tree to tree, keeping up with her.

She soon stopped in a clearing in the woods, she sat by a tree and leaned on it, I heard her sigh and watched her close her eyes.

She seemed to have fallen asleep.

But I just stayed in the branch I was on and watched her.