Part 6

"So, do you kill people?" Jeff asked.

"Oh... Yeah.." I said quietly.

"Heyyy, no need to be ashamed of it, I kill people too!" Jeff said, his smile widening.

"I kinda figured, but I'm not ashamed of killing, I just don't wanna go to prison," I look around for a moment, "Where's my knife?"

Jeff points to a nearby tree, my knife was stuck in the bark of the tree. "Kk, thanks." I pull my knife out of the tree.

"So, what were you doing this deep into the forest?" Jeff asks.

"Oh, I was simply running away from something, or someone."

"Hmm.. well, I know a place ya can stay," He looks down and mutters, "I just hope Slendy doesn't kill me, and I hope he takes interest in you."

"Who's 'Slendy'?" I ask, stuffing my knife back into my pocket."

"Oh, he's– he's nobody you'd have to worry about.. just, c'mon, let's go." Jeff says, while walking away. He motions for you to follow him.

"Alright.." I say, hesitantly following behind Jeff.

Time Skip - At The Mansion -

"Woah...." My eyes wander from the ground to the giant mansion before us.

Though, it looked abandoned, it still looked very nice and liveable. I took a moment to observe the outside. 'Is this place safe? Where'd Jeff even bring me? And why?'

You look to where Jeff was standing to find him not there. "Uhh, Jeff? Jeff, where are you?!"

"Calm down! I'm over here, come on!" Jeff yells, he was standing by a door, I guess I didn't notice that there was a door. Oops.

"Oh- okay." I run over to Jeff, relieved to see that he didn't just leave me behind.

Once he opens the door, we see a few people at an island in the kitchen, off to the right.

'What the- why does it look so... Modern in here?'

All three people at the table looked over at us.

One was wearing a gray hoodie, black jeans, gloves, and a navy blue mask, with only two eye holes with a black substance oozing from them and down the mask.

The second one was a little girl in a pink dress, she had light/medium brown hair, and beautiful green eyes, though she was bleeding from the hairline and dripping down her face.

The third one was a Link look-alike. Though, he looked.. cooler? He had light blonde messy short hair, a green tunic and he sorta looked like an elf, but his eyes.. those were different. They were pitch black with glowing red irises.

All three of them looked interesting, but also scary at the same time. Though, the little girl was honestly adorable, she looked pretty harmless.

But, I doubt she was harmless, they all look like they could be serial killers, which it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

A/N - Cliffhanger! They'll (y'all know who, if you know the CP characters) introduce themselves next chapter. Hope you liked this chapter! Have a great day/night, my fellow readers! - Adrian