Mother knows Best

"This is it. This is a very big day, Mikey." (Y/n) tells Mikey as they clean up and put away the paints that they used. "I'm finally going to do it. I'm gonna ask her."

"Really?" He questions.

"Really."

"(Y/n), Let down your hair!" (Y/n) hears their mother call.

"It's time"

"Don't get shy now, (Y/n)~"

"I know. I know. Just don't let her see it yet."

"(Y/n)? Mikey? I'm not getting any younger down here!"

"We're coming, mother."

"I'll help you."

(Y/n) let her 70 ft hair down to lift Big Mama back into the tower, with Mikey helping her, of course.

"Hi, Welcome home, Mother." I greeted Mother as she came in through the window. Mikey just waved with a smile.

Now you see, Big Mama and (Y/n) have a bit of a closer bond than Big Mama and Mikey. Not to say that they aren't close. It's just that they have a closer bond. But, none can beat the sibling bond that (Y/n) and Mikey have.

"Oh, (Y/n). How do you manage to do that every single day without fail? It looks absolutely exhausting, darling."

"Oh, It's nothing. Besides, I have Mikey to help me." (Y/n) smiles

"Then I don't know why it takes so long.~"

Wow. That kind of hurt to (Y/n), and Mikey saw. (Y/n) guessed that Big Mama saw the smile falter on her face as well, so she laughed and said,

"Oh darling, I'm just teasing."

(Y/n) looked at Mikey and he just shrugged at her.

"All right. . . so, Mother. As you know, tomorrow is a pretty big day-"

"(Y/n), look in that mirror. Do you know what I see?"

(Y/n) just shrugged

"I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. Oh, look, you're here too!"

(Y/n)'s heart kind of sunk when she heard that.

"I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously."

"Okay. So, Mother. As I was saying, tomorrow is-"

"(Y/n), Mother's feeling a bit run down. Would you sing for me dear? Then we'll talk."

"Oh! Of course, Mother."

(Y/n) runs off grabbing a chair for Big Mama to sit on, a stool for her to sit on, and a brush, even though she already brushed out her hair earlier.

"Flower gleam and glow,

Let your power shine,

Make the clock reverse,

Bring back what once was mine"

But, (Y/n) wanted to speed the process up so she could tell Big Mama the news, so she sang a bit too fast.

"(Y/n)?!"

"So, Mother, earlier I was saying tomorrow's a pretty big day, and you didn't really respond, So I'm just going to tell you. It's my birthday! Tada!" (Y/n) explains as she hugs onto Big Mama's arm.

"No, no, no can't be. I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year."

"That's the funny thing about birthdays. They're kind of an annual thing. . ."