A Deal Between Strangers? And Straight To Freedom.

(Y/n) pulls open the door, with Mikey standing a bit in front of her, becoming protective of her. As the door opens, Leo, still passed out, falls face first on the floor, sliding on the floor until he lays flat.

(Y/n) gasps as Mikey starts laughing as he sees the stranger on the floor. She smacks his arm as he gets up from laughing.

"Don't just laugh. Help me pick him up" She says as she goes to grab Big Mama's chair as Mikey picks him up and puts him in it and they start tying him up with (Y/n)'s hair.

". . . Do we just wait until he wakes up or. . .?"

(Y/n) just facepalmed.

"No, try to wake him up. But, hide once you do." (Y/n) said as she started to climb up the posts to hide herself but still watch Leo until he wakes up.

Mikey roles his eyes and tries to wake Leo up. He tried slapping him, tickling him, but, it wasn't until he licked his finger and smudged it on Leo's face, that he woke up.

"Ahh!." Leo panics as he felt the wetness on his face, as Mikey jumped in fear and hid out of his sight, hiding a few feet behind the chair Leo was tied in.

He starts to look around and tries to recall what last happened to him.

"Wha. .? Is this hair. .?" Leo says as he tries to figure out what he is tied up with.

"Struggling. . .struggling is pointless." A voice calls out to him. "We know why you're here. And We're not afraid of you."

"What?" Leo says as he tries to make out the figure climbing down. His eyes land on a beautiful girl and became speechless at her beauty, as she stares him down with a bit of a glare, holding a frying pan.

"Who are you, and how did you find us?" (Y/n) begins as Mikey comes out from behind him and stands near her in a protective manner again.

"She asked you something. Who are you? And, how did you find us?" Mikey said, enunciating (Y/n)'s words, with a glare.

As Leo's eyes land on Mikey, he smiles and starts to tear up a bit. "Mikey?" He says as Mikey glares at him with a bit of confusion.

"Ahem." (Y/n) said as she tried to refocus the conversation.

Leo looks back at the girl and clears his throat. "I know not who you are. Nor how I came to find you. But may I just say. Hi~" He said, directed at (Y/n), as she and Mikey share a look of confusion. "How're you doing? The name's Lee Jitsu. How's your day going?"

(Y/n) just scoffed at his remark. "Who else knows our location, Lee Jitsu."

Leo just deadpanned after and answered her.

"Alright, Blondie."

"(Y/n)" She corrects.

. . .

"Gesundheit. Here's the thing. I was in a situation, Gallivanting through the forest. I came across your tower and. . .Ho, ho no, where is my satchel?" He asks her, starting to panic.

(Y/n) just smirks at his panic "I've hidden it, somewhere you'll never find it"

Leo just looks around the room and his eyes land on a pot.

. . .

"It's in that pot isn't it?"

.

.

.

CLANG!!

Leo wakes back up to find Mikey's wet finger back on his face, quickly becoming disgusted.