♡ 4 ♡

~Your POV~

I've gathered all my resources, skimmed of course and put them in my shulker boxes. My inventory is bursting at this point with my tools shulker boxes and the ton of other miscellaneous nether blocks. I drop everything off at my storage, putting the blocks in the correct chest and skimming more for my own storage. I eat and get ready for bed. I decide to get up earlier so I can snoop. I set an alarm and set a plan to find the real plans for the buildings.

Dream has to know that I'm gonna find out one way or another.

~~~~~~

I wake up and carry out my normal routine, I clip my armor on and finish my coffee for the morning. I grab all my shulker boxes and head to the office before the sun even peaks above the horizon. I make it to Dream's office and start to snoop, no desk drawer is safe from my search.

I go through every drawer, very meticulously putting everything back the way it was. I make it to the last drawer and go through it, nothing.

There has to be something.

I check under and notice a tiny hole. I get a pen and dismantle it and put the ink reservoir in the hole, popping up a fake bottom where the real plans are. I lower the bottom and look at the plans, making sure to keep an eye on the time so nothing is suspicious. I quickly scribble the redstone plans and put everything back the way it was to start the kettle and coffee.

This whole operation is bigger than I thought. He's gonna get the whole village in that thing and only let out the people who need to be outside, but the people who can do their jobs indoors will be kept indoors. My hands start to shake with rage. 

I need to talk to Technoblade. I start to look around for him or someone from his crew, even though I have no clue who anyone looks like. Dream has officially gone too far, but I'm glad that I got in touch with Technoblade when I did.

I go back downstairs and drink my tea as Skeppy and Bad walk in with Sapnap. I try not to let my rage show as they get their coffees and go about their mornings.

~~~~~~

I've calmed down and I'm going through the market. I gather all of my stuff for dinner and they have hibiscus flowers, I buy a few as I start to think of a way to show some friendship. I get all goods put away and head to the nether. I go through my portal and see the figure of Technoblade leaned against a wall, reading. I practically jump out of the portal as fast as I can.

"Technoblade!" I say.

"Someone is excited to see me." He says.

"I've been trying to find you all day."

"You won't. Besides it wasn't me today, it was Phil."

"Oh, well I found the actual plans this morning." I say pulling out the rough sketch, shaking with rage. I can see the anger form under the mask.

"How long has he been doing this design?" he says, eyes hardened.

"That's a very good question." I say, voice quavering.

"I am glad you came to me when you did." He says, softening a little bit, "Because if you came to me know, I'd think you're setting me up."

"I can see that." I seize the opportune moment, "I know it's a little off topic (and maybe inappropriate) but while we're on the topic of alliance: I would like to invite you and the rest of your crew over for a steak dinner next week."

"That is very kind of you, I will oblige. There are 5 people: Myself, Philza, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Puffy."

"Awesome. Next week, my place. You can just come through my portal." I say.

"That is perfect." he says, "Continue to meet with me here until then."

"Works with me." I say, Technoblade goes through the tunnel that we walked through the first day that we met. The sight slowly fades away as I pace around my hub to calm down. 

I come out and take a look around the area. My portal is nicely nestled in a small hole by my house, but I need to do something with it now that I'll be having company. I eat and it's starting to get dark, but I grab my tools, blocks and torches and get to work.

:Time Skip:

I get done with the terraforming and make a cute little stairway leading up to my front door. I decide to call it a night and take a shower and get in bed. I fall asleep almost instantly, and then wake up at my normal time. I carry out my morning routine and then get to the office to do my thing. I get the kettle and coffee pot going as I feel that draft. I go up and see Technoblade in Dream's chair.

"I thought you said I wouldn't see you?"

"In this instance, I want to be seen." he says, his countenance changes, "I've seen the progress and it's going faster than we thought."

"It is?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes, and they're about to start laying down the tracks for the minecarts."

"Shit."

"Exactly."

"So why are you here...?"

"To stage an attack, to slow things down. It's just me here so I'll chill in one of the storage closets until you're about to leave."

"Ok, and how do you want me to act?"

"Defend yourself and your group, kinda like how you did when you said you wanted to talk."

"Gotchya." I say, "I better get to my post before they get here."

"Me too." he says. We get to our posts and the day carries on like normal until Dream goes up to his office instead of getting come coffee. Why does he need in his office this urgently? I look at the others for some answers and all I get is shrug back. I point asking if I should go up there with him, they nod, so I go up.

"Is everything alright Dream?" I ask knocking on the door frame.

"Oh just getting the plans for the day, we're in the last phase of our building so I'm just excited."

"Oh, ok, as long as everything is alright." I say about to leave.

"I actually did want to have a chat with you." he says as he stacks his papers.

~(a/n)~

ooooooo
does dream find out or not?

until next time...

BYE <3