[0.4] good speech

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 morning sun casts a warm, golden hue over the Glade as the Runners gather in a circle, preparing for their first expedition since the decision to recruit more members.

The atmosphere is tinged with a sense of anticipation and determination as the original six Runners and the newly assigned recruits gather near the entrance to the maze. For the seasoned Runners, this is a chance to share their knowledge. For the recruits, it's the beginning of a challenging journey into the unknown.

As the running team prepares to enter the maze, Rue and Will find themselves leading the same group of three new recruits; Gabe, Dylan, and Oliver.

"Alright, boys," she begins, her blue eyes locking onto each member of her group. They're all shifting on their feet, some out of nervousness, others from pure excitement. "As you know, our mission today is to familiarize ourselves with the maze and its layout. Just to get a feel, alright? We'll be staying together and focusing on learning the routes and signals for now. Got that?"

Will, standing beside Rue, nods in agreement. His arms are crossed over his chest, and he stands a good head and a half taller than the girl. 

"Got it. Are we going now? I'm like, really, really ready."

Will sighs at Gabe's eagerness, maintaining their focus on safety. "It's a learning mission today, Shank. We'll go out there, but we won't take more risks than we got to. Stick together and follow our lead. Soon enough, you'll be good to venture with your own groups, but that ain't today."

Rue's focus travels from Gabe to Dylan and then settles on Oliver, who's seemingly the more nervous out of the three. Her palm finds his shoulder, her blue eyes seeing right through the crack in his poorly maintained facade. "You got this, Olli," she speaks, craining her neck to catch his fleeting eyes. 

Oliver's eyes leave hers to observe the towering corridor before them, awaiting their presence. "I don't know, Rue..." he reveals his doubt, dark eyebrows pulling together. 

"We're sticking together, all of us. Ain't nothing out there Will and I haven't seen before, alright?" she tries again, and this time, she earns a faint smile from the brunette boy. 

"Alright."

Upon gaining a sufficient response, Rue feels her attention drawn to the side, where she finds Newt already watching her.  He gives her an encouraging nod, and that familiar, soft smile creeps upon her lips. 

As the groups begin their journey into the maze, the sun still hangs low in the sky, still waking up in the early hours. 

Rue's group ventures deeper into the maze. The towering walls of ivy and stone surround them, and the newly recruited boys linger a few steps behind the seasoned Runners. Their wide gazes trail and follow the looming walls enclosing them, their senses running as fast as their feet. 

They practice following the established routes, recognizing the markers and symbols that guide their way. Rue and Will do everything in their power to ensure the recruits are comfortable with their surroundings and feel prepared enough not to lose confidence. 

The day wears on, and they soon make their way back to the safety of the Glade. Through it all, the three boys have shifted to appreciate the importance of discipline and adherence to the Runners' guidance. It's not as easy as it looks. 

As the group finally emerges from the maze, tired but triumphant, Rue can't help but smile at their accomplishment. The recruits have successfully completed their first training expedition, gaining valuable experience and knowledge about the maze.