Three

"Good morning" I smile, as I enter White Flower Hotel and I see that nice lady cleaning the lobby.

"Good morning, Demi" she smiled at me, "You seem happy today"

"Yeah, I guess I just woke up in a good mood" it annoys me that I don't know her name, but I can't read it on her tag, cause she moved too much. She did tell me once, but I forgot.

I settle myself and start the computer.

"Any people leaving today?" she asks.

"Yep. That guy on the second floor. You know, who's been here for quite a long time" I see on the computer that he's supposed to check out today.

"Oh, him. Yeah, but you never know. He'll probably come down and ask for another two weeks" she laughs.

"Yeah, probably" I laugh with her.
This guy has done that so many times. But at least he isn't annoying and doesn't bother me, so I don't mind.

"Any new people checking in?"

"Nope. At least, no one made reservations for today, but we might still get someone"

"Have you met that guy with a little girl? They came in yesterday"

"Yeah, I have" I sigh, thinking about them.

"So, I was cleaning the hallway on the third floor, yesterday evening. They just came up, to go to their room and that little girl was so energetic. Like, where do little kids get so much energy? Anyway, she started telling me how excited she was to be here for two weeks. And that a very nice lady sang with her. Was that you?"

"Haha, no, that was Chloe" I laugh.
All the staff here knows Chloe, cause she comes here a lot. She comes here like every day, cause she's bored and so am I, so why not?

"Oh, okay. Yeah, she really liked that, but I couldn't imagine you singing with her yesterday, since you didn't have such a good day"

"How do you know?"

"Darling, everyone knows when you're having a bad day" she chuckles.

"But you didn't even see me yesterday"

"Yeah, I did. You just didn't see me. I walked past here a few times"

"Oh, okay. I was pretty annoyed with her yesterday, but Chloe came over and this girl started singing and Chloe was like 'why don't we join her?' So she sang with her" I laugh.

"Yeah, she looked like a cute girl, just too energetic, you know. And she looks nothing like that guy. Is that her dad?"

"I don't know. I was wondering the same thing. Why don't you ask him and then tell me?"

"You wish" she laughs.

"That guy is an old grumpy pants, though. He drives me crazy"

"He didn't talk to me, so I don't know. Wait, that other family on the fourth floor checked in yesterday too, right?"

"Yeah, they did"

"Okay, so listen to this, Demi. So one of us, Hunter, was just finishing their room, as they came in. They have this adorable little boy. He asked if they were interrupting, so Luke said no that he is just finishing their room. This boy asks why he needs to finish their room, so Hunter explains to him that other people have been in that room and that everything has to be cleaned and new sheets on the bed and all that. So this boy gets big eyes and asks 'do we get special treatment that you're cleaning everything for us?', making his parents and Hunter smile at him and explain to him that it's like that with everyone. It was so cute. Hunter was so excited when he told me. Can you imagine? Hunter is not a kids kinda person, but he's totally in love with this boy"