Five

"Are you married?" Julia girl asks.

"No, honey. I'm not married" I smile at her.
I'm in a really good mood today.
When I entered, Valderrama dude and Julia girl weren't down yet, which was good.

Two people check out and one checks in, by the time they came down.
Valderrama dude did say good morning, but that's it. He doesn't talk to me, which is also good. Julia girl decided to come sit next to me, though, behind the desk and pretend she works here, too.

"How old are you, then?"

"I'm twenty six"

"He's thirty" she point at Valderrama dude.

"Really? And how old are you?"

"I'm gonna be six in three days"

"Oh, so you're gonna have your birthday when you're here?"

"Yeah, that's why we came. For my birthday"

"That's nice. What about your mom, though? Doesn't she want to spent your birthday with you?"

"You know, my mom and dad are not married and don't live together, but they do kiss, so they are dating"

"Oh, okay. That doesn't answer my question, though"

"No, my mommy and daddy are not with me this birthday, because they are not in this country, so he's taking care of me"

"And what is he to you?"

"He is my uncle. Well, actually he's not, but I call him my uncle"

"Why's that?"

"Cause he and my mommy are really good friends. And now he's also good friends with my daddy because they know each other since my mom and dad got to know each other"

"Oh, okay. That's nice. Is he a good uncle?"

"Yeah, he is. He's very nice"

"That's good"

"Yeah, but he doesn't have a girlfriend and my mom is looking for someone for him cause she wants him to start dating and get married and have kids"

"But your mom isn't married, either"

"I know, but that's because her and my dad do love each other, but they fight a lot too, so they don't wanna live together if they're gonna fight the whole time. But my mommy does want Wilmer to get married"

"Who's Wilmer?"

"That's him" she says in a duh tone, pointing at Valderrama dude.

"Oh, okay"

"Will you marry him?"

"You think?" I burst out laughing and I see Valderrama dude smirking.

"Why not? He's really nice. And then you'll be my aunt"

"I'm sorry, honey, but I'm not marrying him" I smile, as I stroke her head, just as the phone rings.

"Oooh, can I answer?" she jumps in excitement.

"Yeah, but you have to sound professional. So you have to say, White Flower Hotel, good afternoon, how may I help you, okay?" I show her what she has to say.

"Okay, I can do that" she smiles.

"Okay, but I am gonna put it on speaker, so I can hear it too, yeah?"

"Okay" she nods.
The boss better not walk in now, or I'll be done here.

"White Flower Hotel, good afternoon, can I help you?" she answers.

"Uh, am I talking to a child?"

"It's okay. There's an adult here too" she reassures the person on the phone.

"Can I please talk to the adult, then?"

"Yeah, of course" she hands me the phone, "This person want to talk to an adult"

"I heard, sweetheart. You did a good job, though" I give her a reassuring smile, as I take the phone.

"White Flower Hotel, good afternoon, how may I help you?" I'm back on 'professional' mode.

"Why did a child answer the phone?"

"She's practicing being a hotel receptionist" I laugh.

"I'm serious"

"Yeah, well you shouldn't make such a big deal out of it. It's not like she cursed you out, or anything. She did a good job" I defend Julia girl.

"Okay, anyway, I wanna come in tomorrow. Is that possible?"

"Sure. You alone?"

"With two"

"Double bed?"

"Are there rooms with separate beds?"

"Yeah"

"Separate, please"

"How long will you be staying?"

"One night"

"What's the name?"

"Rondale"

"Okay. Thank you for calling. I'll see you tomorrow" I hang up.

"Did I do good?" Julia girl asks.

"You did amazing. Only you should say how may I help you and not can I help you. But apart from that, you did great"

"So, can I take your job now?"

"No, sweetie. I still have to earn money for a living. You can help me, though"

"Okay. That's also good. But now I'm hungry. What do you eat?"

"I usually just bring a boring plain sandwich"

"Do you have an extra one for me?"

"Don't you want something yummier to eat?"

"Yeah, but he doesn't like going outside"

"Well, he has to take care of you and treat you to a nice lunch. Here, I'll give you some money, so you can buy a nice ice cream after you ate, yeah?" I hand her two one dollar bills, "Now he has to take you out, cause you need to spent that money"

"Willy, take me to get ice cream, please"

"Sure, darling" he smiles at her, as he sends me a death glare.

"You gotta take care of your responsibilities" I shrug.

"I thought you were being nice today"

"Not to you"

"Thanks. I appreciate it" he mumbles, as he walks out with Julia girl on his hip.

-----
I have no idea how much ice cream is supposed to cost, so just go with it.
I think I made a pretty good guess, though.

Next update: Sunday

Message me if you need someone to talk to.
Stay strong,
I love you!