Ten

"Say what now?" Chloe asks, shocked.
She came to the hotel together with me this morning, cause she was up anyway.
It looks to me like she never sleeps.
Anyway, I just told her about yesterday night.

"I took her to that restaurant" I repeat.

"Why?"

"She was actually going the day before yesterday for her birthday and she wanted me to come along, but I didn't want to with that Valderrama dude, so I said no. Yesterday she told me that I could take her alone, without Valderrama dude, so why not? I took her and we had fun"

"Hey, I know you" I loud kid voice interrupts our conversation.
Julia girl.

"Good morning" Chloe smiles at her, "I know you, too"

"Yeah, that's because you've seen me before" Julia girl says in a duh tone.

"Yep"

"I went with Demi yesterday"

"Where to?"

"Restaurant. And then we did a game and Demi sucks at it. Maybe I can teach it to you, too. Maybe you're better at it. We can just do it here in the lobby, we don't have to go outside"

"Sure. Let's see it" Chloe stands up and walks over to Julia girl, while Julia girl explains her the game.

"Left, right, left" she starts, as Chloe looks at her and tries it too.
I'm too busy looking at them, that I don't realize Valderrama dude standing in front of me.

"Oh god, she's at it again" he says, making me jump up a little.

"Yo, dude, you scared the shit out of me" I hold my hand over my heart.

"Oh, sorry" he chuckles, "Good morning, by the way"

"Good morning"

"Thanks again for yesterday. She really enjoyed herself a lot"

"No problem. My pleasure" I give him a small smile.
As I look at him, I see him staring at me right in the eye and I find myself staring back.

"Hey, that's cheating" we hear Julia girl saying to Chloe, making the both of us look up at them.

"Why?" Chloe tries not to laugh.

"Cause you can't stop walking. You just have to find the right rhythm. Even Demi is better then you. And at least she isn't a cheater" Julia girl huffs.

"Okay, let me try again, then"

"No, you're not good at it. I don't wanna do it with you anymore"

"Maybe if you show me again, I'll be better"

"You're a pain in the ass"

"Excuse me, Julia, that's not a way to talk to adults" Valderrama dude pipes in.

"Sorry" she rolls her eyes, making me and Chloe laugh.

"Julia" he scolds.

"I'm sorry, Chloe. I didn't mean that" Julia girl looks at Chloe and sound more sincere then before.

"That's okay. You're a pain in the ass, too. So, we can just be pains in the asses together, right?"

"And I was just trying to teacher her something" Valderrama dude mumbles under his breath, making me and Chloe laugh, again.

"Well, let's try it again" Chloe says to Julia girl, as I continue laughing.

"It's not funny. She needs to know she can't say that" Valderrama dude complains.