chapter 1

Chaudhary house

Gopalpur mode, Jaipur

a beautiful bungalow situated here had the name Murti-Mohan Niwas written outside it.

at around 7 in the morning a woman was heard screaming in the Murti Mohan Niwas holding the puja plate in her hand, while giving aarti to her daughter in law Sakshi, she said in loud voice- get up come down quickly you sleepy head guys. god knowns what kind of sleep they are sleeping in, they are not even able to hear my voice ... I don't know when all will these boy grow up and learn to wake up on time .seeing her mother-in-law murmuring in such an anger, her daughter in law comes near her take the puja plate and handed to servant and said with a smile -ma Aap ko Pata To Hai inme say koi in Uthe ga jab Tak in ki Pyari Gudiya aa kar in sab ko jaga Nhi Deti.ma you go outside and have tea I will call Samarth Bhaiya they has not come from park .after a pause Vaidehi said to Sakshi -ha beta Shai kha aapane ab Vo hi Uthay Gei inhe bs Ak Hamra Samarth h jo bs time say Uth ta Hai. aur Ak tumhare budhe sasur ji jitni Umar ho Rahe Hai utne bache bante ja Raahe Hai and both start laughing. Sakshi calls his Devar who was jogging at that time in the park when he saw his Bhabhi is calling, he picks up the call and answer it - good morning, Bhabhi ma.

Sakshi-good morning, Devar ji Bato to kab Tak aa Rahe Hain ap Dono.

Samarth looks at the time in the watch and say -bs Bhabhi ma 20-minute mien Nikal Rahe Hain

Sakshi - jaldi aye Devar ji ap to Jante Hain papa, Vidyut aur Ansh ki subha Nhi Hoti jab Tak khud Gudiya Utha Nahin Deti. and they both chuckle and knowing the antic of these three .

Samarth -ji Bhabhi ma aate Hain.

after talking to his sister-in-law Samarth goes to east side of the park where four or five girls of about 18-19 years of age standing surrounding a girl. maybe they were doing kathak. The girl face was not visible. Then the song starts, and everyone takes their respective positions .and that girl also comes into Khatak position, and that girl start doing kathak. When the song starts

song is -Raghu Kul Reet Sada Chali aai

the girl in the middle start dancing while rolling his hands and sings the lyrics of the song that girl in yellow colored Anarkali suit which had a deep back, and her fair back was clearly visible from it that girl with a lovely smile. beckoning with her brown eyes. She sings forward by taking steps while matching the dance steps with her hands and feet that girl gets completely lost in the dance and the song ends. A boy come to her and said -Chale chipmunk varna papa, bhai sa aur Ansh ko ma ki Dant say Kon bachay ga Abhi Bhabhi sa ka call Aya tha bol Rahi the ki teeno Gohde gadhe bechkar soye Hain. jab Tak tum Nhi Uthao Gi koi Nhi uthne vale Hai.

the girl who had just stop dancing. listening to the boy behind, start laughing her smile was such a divine view that it automatically brings smile to her brother face and the girls which were dancing with her. she said to her bhai - chaliye bhai sa Shai kha apne aur aaj to somvaar Bhi h hame mandir Bhi to Jana Hai ma or Bhabhi ma kay Sath puja kay Liye Shipra aunty nay rakhe hai Suna Hai Unke ghar ka sbase Bada beta aa Rha Hai.

yes, you are guessing right she is your heroine Manvi Chaudhary and the boy his brother Samarth. With all these chits chat they sit in the car and Samarth start driving while Manvi was busy in her phone soon, they reach to Murti Mohan Niwas where her mother and Bhabhi were enjoying their morning tea and doing some gossip and both brother and sister join them.

Vaidehi -Manvi beta jakar un teeno ko jaga do agar Vo Nhi Uthe na hum Sach bole rahay Hai aaj unhe Khana Nhi denge aur ghar ka kam Bhi karna pade ga.

Manvi and her Bhabhi start laughing, and Samarth give her ma look (ma aap bs Kathe Hai krte Kabhi Nhi Hai) Manvi said Ohk and start going inside the house and her mom and Bhabhi enjoy their tea and Samarth went inside his room for getting ready for office. Frist, she reaches to her mom and dad room where her papa was sleeping peacefully without the worries of his loving wife who is very angry. She calls her papa-baba sa and her papa got up and smile looking at her daughter beautiful face. for him his days start and end with her daughter face. just by looking at her daughter face his all problem vanish. manvasingh kiss the forehead of her daughter who has an adorable smile. That can make your bad day into a good one.

Manvi -baba sa jaldi tyar ho jaye aur breakfast kay liye aa jaye varna ma sa say apko koi nhi bacha skta hai.

Manavsingh -kya btay princess ap ki ma sa bhi na hadh krte hi jab jante h hm subh sabse phle ap ka chera dekhna pasnd krte hai fir bhi roj chick chick krte hai.

Vaidehi -acha to hum chick chick krte hai manavsingh got shocked and start denying.

Manavsingh -Nhi jaan humne kab kha ap chick chick krte hai hum to khae rhaye thay ki hamri biwi ki kitne surili awaaz hai jise sune kay liye hamare kan hameshaa aatur rahte hain tabhi to hum ap ki koi baat nhi mante ek baar maein. taki aap baar baar hame khaye aur hum apke chick chick sun sake.

Vaidehi -acha ...kyaaa, rukiye kha ja rahe h ap kya bolna chahte hai aap.

manvasingh from inside the washroom says in a loud voice yahi ki aap chick chick krte hai koi madhur awaaz nhi hai apke. starts laughing and Manvi also starts laughing and her mother glare at her and she controls her laugh.

Vaidehi -jayda khikhi krne ki jarut nhi h jaake apne bhai sa or ansh ko jagye.

Manvi nodded her head starts going outside and pause at a safe distance form her ma and said- vasay ma sa papa nay Galt to Nhi kha and start running outside and her ma sa said- Ruk bhut badmash hote Jaa Rahe Hai. But Manvi  like a little rabbit run fast towards her brother room and her ma sa also starts smiling and said -pagal ladki. Manvi enter in her big brother room how was sleeping with a little bundle of joy on his stomach she goes near them and call her bhai name- vidhyut bhai Uth Jaye and pick Ansh from his stomach and caress his puffy chicks and called very sweetly -Anshu baby wake up and tickle him Ansh slowly start opening his eyes sees his Bui face and talk in her baby voice -goo-moo-Bui (good morning Bui)on listening his baby voice Manvi giggle and said -good morning baby her brother get up from bed and kissed her forehead said -good morning Gudiya and the little devil Ansh look at his dad with angry expression how can he kisses his Bui he immediately try to Push his dad and take his little hand to the forehead of his Bui and rub that area and himself plant kiss over her forehead and look at his dad with a satisfied smile and his father also glare at him and kiss her forehead again and Ansh immediately took action and start pushing him . Sakshi looks at the front scene and move her head in disbelieve that is their regular habit to start a fight over Manvi to get her attention she goes near them and spoke.

Sakshi - vidhyut Kya aap Bhi bache kay sath bacha bn rahay hai jaante ho hap use nhi pasand koi uski bui ko kiss kre uskay alava ,uska attention tak le ,aap jao jaa kr nha le or gudiya tum bhi jao ja kr nha lo or ansh ko bhi nhila dey na tab tak hm nasta bna nay mein ma ki help karte hai.

Manvi -ji Bhabhi ma, Chale little prince.

Ansh like he understands what her Bui is saying nodded his head. they both left for Muskan room. Sakshi takes her step towards the cupboard to take out the clothes of her husband because if he looks for his clothe then whole cupboard will be messed up when she was taking out the clothes from the cupboard someone wrap his hands around her waist pull her closer to himself she first shelter but knowing the touch relax herself and look at her husband who was looking at her wife with pure love in his eyes .vidhyut like a little child complain to her wife -aap ka beta Hamra sara attention Hamse chhin rha hai.pehle hamari biwi or ab to bhen bhi and make kay cute pout Sakshi smile at his husband antic how he wants to gain her attention she trun herself take her hands around the neck of vidhyut and pulled him towards herself and place her lips own his lips and give him a peck and Sakshi said -ab bacho vale harkte band kre aur tyar ho jay vrna ma sa ke gusse say koi nhi bacha pay ga aap ko vidhyut face turn pale and he hurriedly left his wife and runs towards washroom because he is well aware of her mom anger. Sakshi chuckle and left after placing her husband clothes on room and left the room went to kitchen to help her ma sa for breakfast.

thank you for reading.

please vote and comment

RADHE RADHE