chapter 5

Prithviraj Rathi folded his hand in front of shiv ji and priest come forward and said all the preparations are done they should start puja. Adharav comes and sit in Havan the entire temple was resonating with the chanting of Maha Mrityuanjaya mantra. five pandits were sitting performing Havan and rest of the Rathi family also followed sitting and meditating in puja after some time puja was completed and everyone takes prasad and Ekansh said to guest as food is ready, they should have in hall of mandir, and everybody went and Rathi family stays there.

amrita devi -Shipra kha rah gai aapki dost. 

at this moment vaidehi and Manav Singh Chaudhary comes inside the temple and takes amrita devi and her husband blessing.

amrita devi -ghar kay log hi ab late aa rahay hai yeah koi baat nhi hui beta 

vaidehi - ma sa Hamari galti nhi hai traffic mein pahas gaye hum 

Ahana - vaidehi Manvi kha hain plz yeah mt bolna ki nahi aai hai vaidehi chuckled and said they are also coming, and all the youngsters of Rathi family comes forward and touch vaidehi and Manav feet's for blessing and they all saw a couple coming inside the mandir and they were Vidyut and Shakshi they take blessing of all the elders and all the elder's man of Rathi and Chaudhary family moves to hall leaving beside their sons and wife. Adharav and Vidyut tightly hugged each other.

Vidyut- kaisa hai yara

Adharav - mai tikh hu

Vidyut signals his wife who was standing there with the ladies at a distant Sakshi comes near him and he introduce his best friend and his wife to each other he introduces her too all the Rathi boys when vaidehi asked Vidyut where are they three and Vidyut said ma they are coming after parking the car and Sakshi again went to the ladies group.

Ekansh -Vidyut bhai sa kaisa hain aap

Vidyut -Acha hu

Aviraj -bhai sa hamare best friend nhi dikh rahe kha hai vo

Vidyut -parking kar kay aa rha hai

Rehan -jaldi bulao bhai sa ko dono ki ladai dekhne mein maja ata hain

ram - haa dono ka 36 ka aankda jo hain

Adharav just looks at his friend and brothers.

Aviral -lagta hain barish aaegi chaliye na hall main chal kaar khana khate hain  they looked for the ladies, but they went from there to hall a little earlier. But as they were moving outside it suddenly starts raining and they saw samarth was coming with Ansh.

Vidyut -are kha rahe gaye the aap teeno

samarth hand over Ansh to Vidyut and said -bahi sa parking mein time lag gaya

Vidyut -Manvi kha hai aap akele hain

samarth -yahi hai bhai sa and he looked backward, and no one was there suddenly they all hear giggles of a girl. Samarth and Vidyut look at each other as they already know who the person was. 

Vidyut- aap ko unhen akela nhi chorna tha dekho ab kaise Barish mai bheeg rahi hai 

samarth-bhai sa hamari kya galti hai aapke ladli bada hamari sunti  hain

Rehan-bhai sa aap dono kiski baat kr rahe ho 

Vidyut- Hamre Guddiya ki jo abhi Barish ke maje le rahi hai 

Aviral -bhai sa apkay bahan bhi hai kya naam hai unka 

this time samarth glare Aviral and said in harsh tone -Kuy tum kya kro gaye jaan kar his overprotective mood got on and Vidyut smile at his brother who was hell protective towards his sister Vidyut -Manvi naam hai unka aur aap Aviral ko ghurna band karo bacchi ko leykar aao varna vo bimar ho jayegi.